Chapter 14

After the wedding Sydney dropped Sayora off at LJ's house because Sydney get to go to work tomorrow morning.

Right now Javonte is running a hot bath for Sydney as she lights some candles.

"Bath is ready for you, bae", said Javonte.

Sydney puts a the candle down. "You know the tub is big enough for two. Besides after a stressful event with my mom, I think I could use a foot rub.", said Sydney.

Sydney takes her robe off and Javonte bites his lip as he watches her get into the tub.

"Alright", he said as he took his shirt and the rest of his clothes off.

Sydney watches him. Javonte was always fit, but right now he was at his fittest. He had a defined six packs and his arm muscles were the perfect size. Sydney eyes wondered to his private area. He had a package.

Javonte gets in the tub and faces her. He grabs one of her feet and begins to massage it.

"You got some pretty feet. I've seen some ugly feet in my days", said Javonte.

Sydney starts laughing.

"But um...about work. I was thinking about what you said and um...I think it's best we change partners", said Javonte. "You're right. It's no reason to bring our relationship problems to work and no reason to bring our work problems outside of work."

"You sure?", asked Sydney.

"You can handle yourself", said Javonte. "I ain't worried about you."

Sydney took her feet from his hand.

"That's it?", he asked.

"I just wanted a way to get you in the bath", said Sydney. "So that we could...show each other how much we appreciate each other."

Sydney gets on his lap.

"I don't have any condoms", said Javonte.

"Like you said...I couldn't let my mom's words get to me", said Sydney. "I shouldn't be scared of the possibilities, I should embrace them. But still don't cum in me"

"I won't", said Javonte as he lifted her up and found her hole.

Sydney jumps a little once he finds it. Sydney slowly goes down on it.

"Sydney?", he said.

Sydney began to ride him a little faster.

"Syd?", he said.

"Hmm?", she asked as she moaned a little.

"Stop for a second", said Javonte.

Sydney stops without getting off.

"I know that we've only been dating for a little over a month but we've been feenin' each other for years...sometimes I just feel like we're past this whole coming over to spend the night phase and girlfriend and boyfriend phase. I think of you as more than just my girlfriend Sydney and...I was just wondering what you thought about marriage?", asked Javonte.

"I guess my cousin's wedding has you thinking huh?" , asked Sydney.

"Nah...I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now", said Javonte.

"Yea...I don't really feel a difference other than the fact that we kiss and sex now. We already know just about everything there is to know about each other. I think that marriage sounds fine as long as you have yourself under control", said Sydney as she slowly began to ride him again. "I'd say...give it five months?"

"I'll be on my best behavior I promise.", said Javonte. "The only time I'd ever pull your hair is right about now if you start running. Get up and turn around."

Sydney turns around and leans on the rim of tub while Javonte thrusting into from the back.

Sydney starts moaning.

"Look at me", he said.

Sydney looks back at him until she couldn't handle it anymore. Sydney began to move forward.

Javonte moved forward with her."stop running" he said as he held on to her hips.

"Oh my gosh, Von. I'm about to come", she said as she has an orgasm.

Sydney reached to touch his stomach to hold him back. Javonte notices and goes slow.

"Damn, Von", said Sydney. "You too big I told you that. Go slow."

"You gotta be on my end to feel what I'm feeling right now", said Javonte. "You came all on my dick too."

Sydney starts shivering a little. "Just slow down", she said.

"Alright baby", said Javonte.

———

The following morning, Sydney is in the break room getting coffee.

Jake walks into the break room. "Am I ugly to you or something? I mean like I've been flirting, I guess you've been flirting back but at the same time I feel like you try to avoid me.", said Jake.

Sydney looks at him.

"How about this, I'll just be blunt with it. I think you're beautiful, you have a nice personality, well at work you do...and I wanted to know if I could get your number", said Jake. "I wanna get to know you better."

"...Jake...I um...I'm dating someone", said Sydney.

"You don't have to lie, you could just say—"

"I'm not lying. I um...I'm dating Javonte", said Sydney.

"I knew it. I knew he wanted you", said Jake.

"Yea, and I wanted him so if you'll excuse me I need to go talk to Mr. Miller", said Sydney.

"To talk about your new partner right?", asked Jake. "Yea he already sat me down and told me that I'll be working with Von now."

Sydney looks at Jake.

"Damn, this is going to be awkward but I'll get over it", said Jake.

"It's not like you have a choice", said Sydney. "Have a good day."

Sydney walked out of the break room and Jake walked out behind her. Jake looked over at Javonte and walks to him.

"What's up man?", asked Jake.

"What's up", said Javonte as he leaned back in his chair. "Sydney told you huh?"

"Yea. It's cool", said Jake.

"I know is cool. I don't need an approval", said Javonte. "But I do wanna say is I don't care if still find her attractive, I know she is. But keep it to yourself"

"Yea..that's what I attended to do. This angry built up from my comments around her? Should've spoke up. I don't gossip. I wasn't going to tell nobody", said Jake.

"Jake I wasn't tryna come at you on no disrespectful shit. I just wanted to set boundaries", said Javonte.

"Boundaries set", said Jake.

"Cool", said Javonte.

Jake walked away to go sit at his desk.

After about 20 minutes, Sydney walked to her desk.

"So..who's your partner?", asked Javonte.

"Kenny", said Sydney.

"Oh that's good. He's a pretty good agent", said Javonte.

"How do you feel about your partner?", asked Sydney.

"Who? Jake? Or we're getting along just fine", said Javonte sarcastically.

Sydney shakes her head.

"But nah for real, we'll be fine", said Javonte.

"Good", said Sydney.

TO BE CONTINUED...