Imagine finding out about Loki's past

You struggled to get to sleep, so had decided to take a walk through the palace. You were waiting for Loki, your husband to return from duty. As King he'd been spending more and more time away from you, which worried you. You were walking past the weapons vault when you stopped, hearing someone whispering. Creeping closer, you could hear someone talking quietly to themself, and heard them crying. You peeked your head around the corner, and saw Loki, his back turned to you. His shoulders were shaking as you saw him crying. "I can't do this anymore. I can't lie anymore", he whispered to himself as you crept closer. He'd sunk down to his knees in front of one of the artifacts, looking up at it. "She'll hate me", you managed to catch him saying. "Who will?", you asked aloud. Immediately Loki jumped up to his feet, spinning around to see you. His eyes were wide in fear, holding his hand behind his back. "Y/N", he stammered, backing away a bit. "What are you hiding? Who will hate you? Why have you been keeping yourself from me?", you ask him, stepping forward. His eyes met yours fearfully, before he looked down at the floor sighing in defeat. "I haven't been honest with you Y/N, my love. I'm sorry", Loki said slowly, gulping. "What do you mean?". "I am not the man you think I am", he whispered, his sparkling green eyes holding back tears. He pulled his hand around from behind him, and you saw his blue skin and gasped. "I-I didn't want to tell you because I thought I would loose you. Y/N, I love you. Please, don't hate me". You stepped forward, holding his cheeks in your hands and pulled him into a hug. "Loki, how could I hate you. I love you. You are my husband, my king. I will always love you, regardless". Loki's eyes danced with joy as he kissed you, pulling you in close, making sure his hand didn't touch your bare flesh. "I don't know how you can love a monster like me", he whispered into your ear, kissing your neck. "You are no monster Loki. You're a king, of Asgard, regardless of your Jotun form". Loki smiled at you, kissing you again before sweeping you off your feet. "I love you Y/N, my queen", he whispered into your ear, his low voice sending a shiver down your spine as he trailed kisses down your neck as he carried you back to his room.