Imagine Loki being shy

"Mother, do I have to?", as your mum puts the final touches to your dress. She had insisted that you accompany her on her way to work in the palace, making you wear your best golden dress and high heeled shoes that you struggled to walk in. "Yes, besides you can make some new friends", she said as she took your hand, much to your reluctance, and lead you towards to palace. "Now, meet me back here in five hours time once I've finished my shift, okay", she said, standing beside a large golden archway with roses climbing up the side of it from out of the gardens. "Yes mother", you mumble, already your feet aching from your shoes and wishing you could be back home. "Good. Now, don't stray off too far. Don't want you getting lost", she chuckled kissing your cheek, leaving you. You sigh and glance around, looking at the people passing by, guards, some children running past with their mothers not too far behind. You didn't want to really be here, or talk to anyone, so you decide to walk through the gardens. You gasp at the beauty of them, with flowers and small pools of water everywhere, with beautiful statues and trees all scattered everywhere. You walk through the trees, the blossom petals falling down on you as the sunlight streamed through the leaves down onto your face. You were too busy looking up that you bumped into someone, and you both fell backwards onto the ground. Slightly stunned, you look up to see a young man looking at you, picking himself up off the floor. "I'm so sorry", he mutters, his cheeks glowing red as he shuffles back away from you in embarrassment. "No, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking", you say brushing off, pulling the twigs off your hair, letting it hang loose at your shoulders. You caught him looking at you, but he soon turns away when he spots you looking. He was young, and looked about your age, and although his clothing and hair was dark and his skin pale, it was his green eyes that you'd been most intrigued with. "I should go", he mutters, his eyes looking at the floor as he turns to go. "No, wait", you cry after him as he sets off running through the trees, you giving chase. You try as best you could to catch up as the man weaved through the trees, soon disappearing from sight. Eventually you give up, and collapse down next to a nearby tree stump, taking off your shoes and massaging your sore feet. You heard a twig snap and you froze, your eyes immediately searching through the dark trees around you. "Is anyone there?", you shout worried as you heard another twig snap closer to you. From out of the shadows you see the man approach you tentitivly, keeping to the shadows so you could only clearly make out his eyes through the gaps in the trees. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you", he says softly. You breath a sigh of relief and let your fingers twirl through the material of your dress. "You are quite a fast runner", you say to him, and he chuckles, taking a step out of the shadows to see you more clearly. "Yes, I'm fast at most things", he says quietly looking at you, leaning against the nearby tree, his eyes fixed on you. "But why did you run away? I don't understand", you say standing up so you could see him clearly. "I could ask you the same thing, like why you didn't want to come with your mother", he replied smiling weakly at you. You frown, and then look down at the floor, in thought; you both were afraid to meet anyone new. "I'm Loki, by the way", he said, offering out his hand. "I'm Y/N", you say, taking his hand and shaking it. He smiled, then kisses your hand, causing you to blush. "Would you like me to show you around?", Loki asked smiling at you, gripping your hand. You nod, and he immediately pulls you off, running off to explore the rest of the Asgardian palace together, leaving your shoes behind.