Imagine Loki catching Fandrall flirting with you

"How many times have I got to tell you Fandrall, it's no", you say for the hundredth time. He had been pestering you all afternoon, refusing to leave you alone. "Come on, you know you can't resist me", he says attempting to take hold of your hand as you walk along in the direction of the courtyard. "Fandrall, get the hint. I don't like you, and I don't want to", you say sitting down on one of the benches, opening up your book. "Oh come come Y/N, your just playing hard to get". He slides up to you on the bench and takes the book out of your hand, holding it out of your reach. "Hey, give it back!", you shout at him, but he simply holds the book out of your reach further, putting his other hand across you, essentially pinning you into the seat. "Or what my queen?", he says, leaning in about to kiss you. "Or I'll have you executed at once for harassing my wife!", a cold voice barks across the courtyard. You gasp in relief, as Fandrall gasps in horror as you see Loki, standing there, dressed in his amour, staring at you. "Now, get out of here, before I kill you myself", he sneered at Fandrall, who immediately dropped his book and ran as fast as he could. "He will pay for what he's done", Loki mutters as he walks over to you. "Oh I'm pretty sure you've scared him enough that he would never attempt it again", you say smiling, getting up and embracing Loki in a hug, kissing him on his lips. "Oh Y/N, my queen, how can I not resist you", he whispers as he gently starts kissing your neck. "You can't, and you never will".