Imagine following Loki (part 3)

[I have been swamped with comments on IG asking for a final part, so here it is. Enjoy]

You'd sat there for several hours, wrapped up in Loki's arms, just lying there. He'd saved your life, and you never wanted to let go, or let him leave you again. He'd warmed you up with the fire and his kisses covering every inch of you, healing the marks where the creature had grabbed you. The fire had long since died out, it's embers glowing as both of you sat there watching the sun begin to set. "Come Y/N, it's getting late. Odin will be worried as to where we have gone", he said, giving you a final kiss on your cheek before he stood up, his muscles rippling as he moved. You blushed watching him, you'd never seen he like this, or felt like this before; you were intoxicated with him. You too got up and redressed yourself, slicking back your damp hair out of your eyes, as Loki came back redressed, his dark eyes looking over you as he smiled. "I wish we could have stayed here longer, but I don't want Odin to worry about you", he chuckled, wrapping his arm around your waist as you both set off walking back through the forest to the palace. "But he's your father Loki, he cares about you". Loki sighed, biting his lip. "I know he tires, although I keep thinking sometimes that I'm not even his son", he muttered sadly. You stopped walking and placing your arms on his shoulders, turned him around to face you. "Loki Odinson, young prince of Asgard, beloved son of Odin and Frigga. Admittidly, your brother is a bit on the boastful side, but he is nothing compared to you. Understand?". Loki smiled at you, and kisses you on the cheek. "Thank you Y/N. At least I know you haven't given up on me", he said, taking your hand as you both emerged out of the forest. You both walked hand in hand together to the throne room, where the house of Odin had gathered, anxiously waiting. "Loki", Frigga said, immediately rushing up to him and enveloping him in a massive hug, closely followed by a bone crushing one off Thor. "Lady Y/N, we were most worried", Thor said to you as Loki regained his composure. "You shouldn't have worried, we are both fine", you said to him as Loki took your hand. "Loki, my son. Have you had chance to think and decide about what I asked", Odin said from on top of the throne, looking down at both of you. "Yes father, I have decided, that's why I have returned", Loki said finally, holding his head high. "Good. Well Thor has decided who he would like for his wife. So Loki, my son, who is to be your queen?", Odin asked. Loki hesitated and looked at you, and you squeezed his hand gently to encourage him, giving him a smile. "Father, I would like to introduce you to my wife", Loki said calmly, still smiling at you, as he took your hand, and kissed it, pulling you forward towards the bottom of the throne. "Y/N, my future queen", he grinned, kneeling at your feet. "L-Loki, but, I can't be ...", you said in shock. "Y/N, I have loved you from the moment we first met. I thought that we were friends, but we are more than that. Y/N, I love you. Will you be my wife?", he asked, his eyes glistening. "Yes", you say, pulling him up and embracing him into a hug, as he kissed you back passionaly, deeply, to the sound of shouts and cheers as the whole of Asgard celebrated.