Imagine following Loki (part 2)

[Wow. Due to the very, very high number of comments and requests on both Wattpad as well as Instagram, I have decided to do a part 2. Please find it below. Enjoy.]

That had been the best sleep you'd ever had, sleeping in the arms of the young prince under the stars. You woke up, expecting Loki to be staring at you, but he wasn't there. Sitting up, you looked around, but you couldn't see him anywhere. The fire was already lit and you had almost been cocooned in the blankets and cushions; he must have tucked you in. You spotted a bowl of steaming hot soup next to the fire, and hungrily ate it. It was delicious, you'd never known Loki was such a good cook. You looked out at the lake, and smiled, seeing it as a great opportunity to go for a swim, whilst waiting for Loki to come back. You took off your garments and dashed into the water, submerging yourself. Feeling refreshed and more awake, you began to swim out a bit further from the shore, occasionally diving down to see what was around in the dark water. You turned around and glanced back and panicked slightly, not realising how far out you'd gone. You were about to start swimming back when you felt something large and scaly brush past your leg. You began to panick, as that was too large to be a fish. The cold tentical then quickly wrapped around your leg and sharply yanked you under the water before you'd had any chance to breath. You screamed seeing the large multiple yellow eyes glowing at you as another tentical wrapped around your waist, before dragging you deeper below the surface. You thrashed and fought as hard as you could, the light of the surface growing further away as you were pulled deeper into the darkness. Your lungs were pounding, you needed air, you were dying. A sudden flash of green light from out of the dark caused the creature you shriek in pain as it hit him, causing it to let go of around your waist. You tried to swim away as the creature was hit with another surge of light, but it still had hold of your leg, so no matter how much you tried to kick away, it continued to drag you deeper. You needed to breathe, you couldn't hold it any longer. Another flash of green hit the creature, and that's when you saw the figure swimming quickly towards you; Loki. He grabbed you around the waist before pulling out his dagger, and slashing at the tentical around your leg. With an almighty roar, the creature dived down, releasing you, down into the blackness. Loki's immediately kissed you hard on the lips under the water, giving you his air. You held onto him tight, sharing his air as he began to swim back up to the surface. You both emerged into the light, spluttering for breath, holding onto each other as you began to cry and shake in shock. Holding you in his arms, Loki swam back to the shore, occasionally kissing your forehead, saying "It's okay. You're safe now". Emerging back onto the shore, he carried you back over to the hollowed tree, laying you down on the cushions, wrapping a blanket around you, as he flicked his wrist making the fire burn hotter to warm you back up. "T-thank you", you manage to say as he held you close in his arms, your body shaking. "I thought I had lost you", he whispered, his black hair dripping wet and messy, as he held you against his chest, his head resting on top of yours. "Where did you go? I woke up and you weren't here". "Oh Y/N, I had gone to check that no guards were in the area looking for us. I didn't want us to get disturbed", he said softly, brushing your wet hair out of your face. "How the tables have turned. Last night you followed me and I nearly killed you, and now I have followed you and saved you", he chuckled lightly, kissing your head again. "Promise me Loki, you'll never leave me". Loki smiled at you, and kisses your lips gently, his arms wrapping around you as he looked deeply into your eyes. "Y/N, I love you, and I will never ever leave you ever again".