Imagine meeting Loki in Stuttgart

You sat in the chair, cursing yourself. You'd only agreed to come to this fancy event with your friend because he said that it would be fun. However, he was busy chatting up people at the bar, and hadn't even spoken to you all night. Eventually you had gotten bored so had journeyed upstairs and through one of the doors into a library. You searched through the books but can't find anything as it was all in German. You curled up on the window seat, your dress flowing down the side as you stared out of the window. A creaking of a floorboard snapped your attention back, and you turn around an look back into the room. Standing, looking at you, dressed in a smart suit with a cane in his hand stood the a very tall pale faced man, his black hair slicked back. "Well, hello there beautiful", he said, flashing you a wicked smile, his green eyes staring at you. "Hi- erm, I don't think I should be here anymore, I'll just go", you say, getting up and heading to the door. "Wait", he said in a cold whisper, grabbing your wrist as you opened the door to leave. "I'm not finished with you yet". He pulled you back into the room, closing the door before pushing you up against it. You didn't know whether to scream out for help or ask him to let you go, his eyes were too distracting for you, causing your stomach to get butterflies. "What's your name precious?", he whispered, his finger tracing the green ribbon on your dress. "Y/N", you whisper, your breathing intensifying. "Tell me Y/N, why is someone as perfect as you, hiding away all alone at an event such as this. Surely all the gentlemen must be falling head over heels for you". His voice sent shivers down your spine, and you flinched slightly under his touch, as his cold slender fingers stroked your arm. "No body knows who I am, and they are all to busy talking with each other-". "- to even know you have left", he said, finishing your sentence. His green eyes beamed at you as his hand cupped your cheek, causing your heart to skip a beat. "Y/N, you are better than all of them pathetic mortals down there. You have heart, and I value that", he whispered to you, drawing his face closer to your, your noses nearly touching. "Who are you?", you whisper as he brought himself closer to you, your bodies touching. "Someone who loves you, Y/N", he whispered, before planting his lips onto yours. At first his kiss was soft and gentle, his hand caressing your cheek. You didn't resist, and you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He kissed you again, this time more firmly, his hand grasping onto your neck, pulling you closer to him. You didnt want to stop, as your lips refused to want to let you, your mind and senses spiralling out of control as for the first time ever you felt a wild animal inside of you lash you as you latched onto him, digging your fingers tighter into his back. He let his mouth slip, and started to kiss your neck, virtually biting it. You closed your eyes, as every single emotion overwhelmed you as you struggled for breath, living in a dream. You opened your eyes and blinked. Your head was pressed against the window where you had been sat before daydreaming. You shook your head and looked back out of the window as you saw crowds of people being comforted by emergency services. You thought to yourself; did I just have a dream. You shook your head and went to stand up, only to look down and see your other shoe by the closed door, and the green ribbon on the collar of your dress ripped, exposing your neck. You gasped, and realised that you hadn't dreamed it at all. You look down in your hand, and find a hand written note. You quickly unravel it, and read it. "Y/N, my love. I will return for you. Forever yours, Loki".