Imagine Loki finding out you'd been raped

You struggled to open your puffy eyes as your whole body ached. You dragged yourself out of bed and climbed into the shower, hoping the warm water would help. You stood there trembling as the warm water cascaded down you, washing away your tears as you tried so hard to forget what had happened. Half an hour later, you wrap a towel around you and shuffle towards your bedroom door to head to the kitchen. That's when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind and a manly voice whisper into your ear "Guess who?". You screamed so loudly in fright and fear as you tried to wrestle from their grip. "No! Please, not again! Let me go!". They immediately let go of you and you turn around petrified to see who it was. It was Loki. He was stood there in shock, looking at you as if he'd seen a ghost. "Y/N, it's me. I'm so sorry if I scared you", he whispered stepping back, "I only wanted to surprise you". Loki had only left you alone for one night, but then that's the night it happened. In that alley, against your will, with that stranger, who had come up behind you. You blinked back the fresh tears as your bottom lip quivered in fear, as you pulled the towel closer up around you, backing up against the door. "You left me", you whisper to him, your voice breaking as you trembled. "Only for one night Y/N, I said I would be back in the morning", he said looking at you confused and slightly scared. "Y/N, what's wrong? You're scaring me darling", he said gently trying to come closer to you. "No! Don't! Please!", you cry at him, backing up further. "Y/N. What's happened?", he said advanced to you, his voice a cold whisper, his eyes serious. You just stand there, frozen, trembling. You couldn't bring yourself to say it, not to him, it would break him. His eyes widened in shock when he came closer to you, as now he could see the scars, the bruises, your cut lip. His face dropped and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he lightly brushed your hair away from your neck and face, revealing the hand shaped bruise marks. You couldn't hold it in anymore, and broke down into tears, collapsing into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and just held you there, resting his head on top of yours as you cried into him. After several minutes, you eventually stopped crying, but you couldn't stop trembling. It was the silence that was killing you, why hadn't Loki said anything. You sniffle and look up at him. His jaw was clenched but his eyes held the most pain as they looked at you. He raised his hand and gently cupped your cheek, as his finger traced your lips. You wince slightly as he touches them, as they are still tender, and another tear rolls down his cheek. "Y/N, who did this?", he whispered to you, his voice shaking. You didn't know, so shock your head. He leaned down and kissed you so softly and carefully on your forehead, as if you were made of glass. "I swear to you Y/N. I will never ever leave your side again", he whispered, holding you close to him, biting back the tears that threatened to fall from his cheeks. You couldn't say anything, only held onto him as if at any second he would disappear and be blown away.