Imagine Loki trying to calm you down

You sat in your chambers reading a book. It had been days since you had come out of there, as you had locked yourself in there after Sif had embarrassed you in fight training. She had challenged you to a duel, which you knew you wouldn't be very good at, and she had defeated you. Everyone in Asgard had somehow heard to news of what happened, and you had locked yourself away, too embarrassed to come out. Frigga and Odin, who had taken you in after your family had been killed in a horrible accident, tried to come and see you every day, but you refused to let them in. Thor had even threatened to break down your door if you didn't come out, for fear that you would starve, so you agreed that you would pop out to pick up food that had been left outside your door. Sighing and rubbing your tired eyes, you glance out of your window to see a black raven perched on your balcony. Glad to see Odin was spying on you, you thought as it flew away, realising it had been seen. You throw your book across the room, landing in the pile of broken furniture in the corner of your room. You hadn't meant to break it, but you'd lost control of your magic and everything just broke. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a pebble land on your balcony. Curiously, you opened your window and climbed out, dressed in only a very thin gown, you hugged yourself tightly as the wind blew at you. You picked it up, and looked at it. A snake had been carved into the small stone. You looked down over the balcony, and saw Loki standing there, dressed in his usual princely attire, starring up at you. "Can I come up Y/N? Please?", he asked. Reluctantly, you nodded your head, and curled up on the edge of the balcony, watching Loki as he climbed up the side of the palace walls to you. He heaved himself up onto the balcony, and looked over at you, sadness in his eyes. "Can we talk this time Y/N? Or will you run away again?", he asked, walking over towards you slowly. Last time Loki had come to comfort you, you'd ran back inside because you couldn't bear to face him. You shook your head, and curled up, bringing your legs up to your chest. "Y/N, you know she was only showing off right?", he said, his velvety voice comforting you as he came and sat beside you. "I know! She made me the laughing stock of all of Asgard!", you snorted, burying your face into your hands again as even thinking about what happened caused your eyes to burn with fresh tears. "No she didn't. She made a fool of herself for even challenging you. Odin was furious at her. She wants to apologise to you", he said, trying to put his arm around you. "And what good will that do now?!", you tell at him, knocking his arm away, jumping up and walking over to the edge of the balcony. "I'm the laughing stock of the whole of Asgard! They think I'm weak! I've heard the names and insults being chanted up to my room every day from the streets below!", you yell at him, tears running down your cheek as you feel rage bubbling inside of you. "Y/N, don't listen to them! Your better than they are!", he says to you, his voice cracking as he sees you are in pain. "And then what Loki? If I show them my true powers they will think I'm a monster!", you scream at him, spinning around to face him. The force of your spin breaks the balcony railing, and it smashes behind you, falling down to the street below. Loki looks at you with pain in his eyes, and for the first time ever you can see that you are scaring him. "Y/N, please. You are no monster, you are so special to me...", he says walking slowly towards you. You are going to have none of it so take a step back so you are right against the edge of the drop off the balcony. Loki freezes in his tracks. "Y/N. Please", he whispers, his green eyes sparkling as he begins to get upset. "No Loki. You will never understand what it's like to feel different, to feel like an outsider. There is no family for me now. And there never will." The wind whips around you, blowing your gown and hair, making you somehow feel at ease standing in the edge. "You aren't a monster", he whispered, a tear rolling down his cheek. You look up at him, as he closes his eyes. You watch transfixed as his skin turns an icey blue, before opening his now firey red eyes, looking at you. "You aren't the monster, because I am", he whispered, casting his hand over the flowers nearby, turning them to ice. He picks one, and offers it too you. Amazed, you walk back over towards him and take the frozen flower in your hands, examine it, before you look up into his eyes, and smile, as you turn the flower into a ball of fire, and it disintegrates. "The lost fire princess...", Loki whispers to you, stroking his hand against your cheek. You put your hand against his cheek, and smile at him. "A fitting companion for an ice prince, don't you think?", so you slyly, smiling at him. "Who said you weren't. You were always my princess Y/N". Both your lips connect, the powers of both ice and fire spiralling around the both of you, as you spent the rest of the night, holding each other close, never wanting to let go.