Imagine Loki taking you to bed

You swigged the dregs of coffee still in your cup as you tried to stay awake. You hated having to stay up at night, especially when you had paperwork to do, but it must have been well past midnight when you felt arms gently wrap around you. "Darling, why do you trouble yourself with this so called work. You must be tired", Loki said as he nuzzled his face into your neck as your head drooped. You hated it when he did that, purely for the fact that you loved it too much, and he chuckled as he saw the small smile creep across your lips. "No Loki, you know I can't. Not tonight. I need to get this done", you muttered as he started nibbling your neck in soft kisses, your hands snaking up through his hair. "You know I always get what I want", he chuckled as his hands traced your cheek, the other slinking down and wrapping around your waist. You bit your lip and sighed, staring into Loki's lustful eyes; he was right. "No, I'm sorry Loki, I need to get this finished", you said defiantly turning away, trying to hold back a yawn. Loki grinned, and grabbed hold of you, sweeping you up into his arms. "Loki, no! Put me down", you squealed as you playfully hit his chest. "No, I won't. I'm not having you becoming a slave to this Midgardian paperwork of yours any longer", he announced as he carried you through to the bedroom. "Loki! Put me down", you said firmly, crossing your arms and pouting, causing him to chuckle. He dropped you down onto the bed where you laughing bounced around, but he placed his hands on your shoulders to stop you getting up. "I-I have work tomorrow Loki", you managed to say calming yourself down from the giggles. "I know, doesn't mean to say that I want you to go", he chuckled, as his fingers ever so lightly brushed off your dressing gown, revealing your baggy nightshirt, causing you to blush. "Now darling, don't worry yourself about work. I will take care of that", he said softly, lifting off his shirt, revealing his chest, it rippling in the moonlight streaming in. You bit your lip as your heart fluttered, the sight of Loki stood there in his leather pants with his smouldering green eyes blazing at you was enough to make you go weak. He leant down and softly kissed your lips, gently biting your lip as your hands snaked their way around his neck. His cold hands trailed down your back, lifting up your shirt, his touch sending shivers down your spine. He dropped his face down, biting your neck softly as he pulled at your shirt, it instantly coming away before tossing it into the corner. Your hands clawed down Loki's back as he pushed you down onto the bed, a moan escaping your lips as his kisses trailed down further. Your hand instinctively went to his trousers, but his hand firmly grasped your wrist before he passionately kissed your lips. "No darling, tonight I do all the work. Tonight, you are mine", Loki spoke gently, before his hand found your soft spot and you closed your eyes, giving into a night of soft passion with your love.