Imagine Loki haunting your dreams (Part 2)

[Due to the insane about of requests of all my lovely Wattpad followers, please find below part 2 of this tale. Enjoy]

You didn't want to move from where you sat, rooted on the spot in fear. What the hell had happened? Surely it had been a dream, hadn't it? You looked uneasily at the picture of Loki on your bedroom wall, but it didn't wink at you. Maybe it had just been a trick of the light, you hadn't slept well for a while so you were sure you'd imagined it. But whilst you got changed, your eyes kept glancing back at it, feeling exposed, as if he was actually there watching. Shrugging off the feeling, you left the house and headed off into town, occasionally glancing over your shoulder, feeling as if something, or someone was following. "Y/N", the wind whispered, just loud enough for you to hear. You stopped in your tracks, looking around, but again, couldn't see the source of the voice. "Oh no, not again", you muttered as your heart started to pound in your chest, your palms beginning to sweat. That's when you saw it, in the darkness of the alleyway across, the venomous green eyes. You knew exactly who they belonged to, and that he was only there for one reason alone, you. I can't keep running, there is no where to escape him you thought as you took a deep breath. Bottling up what courage you had, you stepped into the alley until the sunlight of the street had disappeared. A sly grin crept across their lips as you came closer towards them. Stopping a few feet away from them, you couldn't help but feel very small and weak as they towered over you. "Why are you doing this? Why won't you leave me alone?", you asked them, the shakiness of your voice betraying your fear you tried to hide from them, making them chuckle. "Is it really that complicated? You crave me", he hissed grinning, his eyes scanning you up and down making you feel exposed. "What! No I don't", you spat, trying to step away but he conjured up another one of himself behind you, preventing you from leaving. "Have you really forgotten Y/N? You, who have sworn yourself to my army. How you said you loved me, yet here I stand, and you cannot bring those words past your lips", his velvety voice chuckled as he stood proudly in front of you. You shook your head in disbelief, this cannot be real. Almost as if he'd just read your mind, in one movement, had lunged forward and caught your hand in his. You flinched and tried to pull away, but he only held it tighter. "You need me", he whispered, his eyes glistening in the darkness. "No I don't! Get off me!", you yelped trying to pull away. "You want me", he said, pulling you closed as much as you tried to resist. "You. Crave. Me", he whispered as you stared into the depths of his deep green eyes, his lips curved into a grin. "As much as I crave you Y/N", as his hand kissed yours, his other stroking your cheek. He was right, as much as you were alone, deep down inside, past your original fear of him, you wanted him. "Good girl", he chuckled as he let his hands slink around your waist without you resisting. He leant down and brushed his lips against yours, as you found yourself standing up on your tiptoes to try and reach him as he teased you, just out of reach. "Say my name", he whispered as his chest pressed against yours, his hands travelling further downwards. "Loki", you muttered as you closed your eyes as he brought his lips to meet your neck, kissing it. "No. Say. My. Name", he said more harshly, his kiss turning into a bite on your throat as your hands crawled up his back. You wanted him, so much, and didn't want your old life anymore. "Yes. Master. Loki", you whispered as his chuckled vibrated in your throat. "Good girl. Now, where to take you? Perhaps right here, right now", Loki chuckled, as he finally planted his lips onto yours, his tongue playing with yours as your passion grew and submitted yourself to him.