Imagine finding Loki in his cell

Your curiosity always got the better of you when it came to exploring the palace. You'd lived in Asgard for as long as you could remember, but you were always finding passageways to different places and worlds all the time. Today however was different. You'd taken a new route and had stumbled across a dank dark passage which you followed. You kept to the shadows as you crept along, before turning around the corner to see a corridor lined with cells along the walls. You creep up to the nearest cell and peer inside, only to see a wreak of destroyed furniture, with handprints and blood scratched all along the white walls. You gasp aloud in shock when you see an unconscious figure lying on the floor, clothing ripped, haired tattered; nothing could prepare you seeing the young prince like this. He must have heard you as his eyes shot open, looking straight at you. "Leave me", he muttered to you, closing his eyes again. "Loki, it's me", you whisper, feeling a tear roll down your cheek upon seeing him like this. He looked at you again, frowning, before lifting himself up to look at you properly. "Y/N, is that really you?", he asked, his eyes widening in realisation. "Yes, yes it's me Loki", you cried, pressing you hand up against the barrier. Loki scrambled to his feet and rushed up to the barrier, pushing his hands up against it. The second he touched it, he screamed out in agony as the barrier threw him across the room like a rag doll. "Loki!", you scream in horror as he hits the back wall and slumps down it onto the floor. He gasped in pain as he crawled back up into his feet and staggered back over to the window. "Y/N, why?", he asked weakly as he collapsed onto the floor next to the barrier. You pressed yourself up against it, crying. "You have no idea Y/N how much I've missed you", he whispered, looking at you, tears steaming down his cheeks. "Every day I prayed you were still safe. All the time the guards would come here and taunt me, saying what they would do to you once I'm gone. I never wanted this for us", he said, shaking as he tried to control his rage that was building inside him. "Loki, don't worry. No one has touched me, no one I swear to you", you say to him, your forehead pressed up against the barrier. "You have no idea how much I miss you. Your touch, your kiss, the sound of your voice...". Loki trailed off, his eyes widening in horror at the sight behind you. You turn and see several guards there, surrounded you. "No!", you scream as you try to run away, but they grab hold of you. "Let her go!", Loki screamed, banging on the barrier. "You miss her touch and her voice Loki", one of the guards chuckled. "Well, you can miss it more, and listen to her screams as we use he", he said darkly. "No, let me go! Loki, help me!", you scream in terror as you desperately try to fight them off but they drag you away. "No, Y/N!", Loki screamed as he tried desperately to break the barrier, watching you get dragged away helpless, your scream echoing in his head, haunting him forever.