Imagine the first time Loki sees you

"Mother, do I really have to go to the corrination?", you sighed as she fixed up the back of your crimson gown. Thor, the eldest son of Odin was to be made King, and the whole of Asgard was set to attend the ceremony. "Yes, everyone is going, and besides you might meet someone", she said, placing you hair into a tight bun, and a beautiful necklace around your neck. "There you look perfect. Now go wait for me, I shan't take too long". More like you'll take a million years you thought to yourself. It was still very early before the ceremony was due to take place, but instead of waiting, you decided to go on ahead anyway. You walked down the steps into the centre of the grand arena where it was to happen. Hardly anyone was around, apart from a few palace staff hanging drapes. The sunlight was bouncing off the golden pillars, catching on you as you walked. You looked down at the almost mirrored floor and stopped in your tracks, your eyes fixed on a dark shape. A tall shadow with a horned helmet emerged from behind one of the pillars, blocking out the sun. "My my, what a beautiful creature you are. I would have said you had fallen from the stars with the glow you are radiating from your perfect smile", the velvety voice said, them coming closer to you, still hidden in the shadows. You didn't know whether to feel nervous or crack a smile as you blushed; you'd never heard a voice like it before, but it sent a shiver down your spine, in a pleasant way. "I'm sorry sir but I am no star", you joked, trying to see their features more clearly. "No? Well then you must be a goddess, fit for a god like me", he chuckled, taking long strides towards you, the sun glinting off his armour as you finally set eyes on his face. His deep green lustful eyes stared into yours, his pale skin and sharp cheekbones making him look handsome, but also a bit intimidating. "Y/N", he whispered as his eyes looked you up and down slowly, lingering on your chest for a fraction before returning back to your own eyes. "How do you-". "-know your name? My dear, it is on your necklace. Clearly your mother still believes you are a child, and not the gorgeous woman that you are", he said calmly, stepping closer, his finger stroking your cheek. Your bodies grew closer together, you not even realising his other hand had snaked around your back as his other played with the loose strand of hair, brushing it behind your ear. "Who are you?", you whispered eagerly, wanting to know who this mysterious charming stranger was. "Loki Odinson! What have I told you!", a woman's voice shouted from across the room. Loki's mouth was caught agap, just about to answer you before being interrupted. He rolled his eyes, scowling towards the woman who stood there, hands on her hips, a stern expression on her face. "What mother? Can't you see I'm busy", he growled at her, annoyed. "Don't you talk like that to me young man. This may be your brothers big day but that doesn't mean to say you sneak out of the palace before I've finished dressing you". He rolled his eyes even more, and you has to hold back the silent laughter, watching him getting told off. "But mother-". "No buts Loki. Your silver tongue may work on everyone but you are not wriggling out of this one. Now come back inside, now!", she ordered, before turning and leaving as swiftly as she arrived. Loki sighed, rolling his eyes as you stood there dumbfounded; this was Prince Loki! "I apologise my dear Y/N. I must leave you, but until our paths should cross again", he said gently, taking your hand and kissing it, making you blush. He smiled at you, before bowing and departing after his mother. Still in slight shock, you walked back home slowly, your mind replaying over your encounter with the prince; you hoped you would see him again.