Imagine taking Loki to a theme park

"Come on Loki!", you shout back at him as you ran through the entrance. You had surprised Loki by deciding to take him to a theme park, mostly because he had never been to one before, and because he was being grumpy. "I don't see how this is going to amuse me", he said, rolling his eyes as you ran back over to him, taking his hand and dragging him along. "Oh come on, don't be like that. It's going to be fun. You'll see", you said grinning at him. This was your favourite theme park and you knew exactly which ride to take him on; the scariest one. You ran down the queue line which was empty and jumped into the front row queue. "That hardly looks safe", Loki said behind you as the ride carriage rolled around on the track and came to a stop in front of you. You glanced back around and looked at him, he seemed a little tense. "Hey, it'll be ok. Trust me", you say reassuringly, putting an arm on his shoulder. The barrier opens and you climb into the carriage, pulling down the restraint over you, looking back at Loki who stands there, not wanting to move. "Come on!", you say smiling at him, patting the seat next to you. He looks at the carriage and back at you, biting his lip, before reluctantly climbing in. The barrier closed and the restraints locked, taking Loki by surprise as the lights immediately went dark, as the ride set off. "Y/N, I think I want to get off now. I don't like this", he said looking at you, attempting to lift up his restraint. "No, you can't now. You'll have to wait until the ride ends", you say smugly. You could hear Loki's breathing quicken as the carriage began it's accent in the dark. Every noise made him flinch and he grabbed your hand. "Y/N, I want to get off now. Please let me get off!", his voice was shaky; you'd never seen him this scared before. You squeezed his hand, and grinned at him. The darkness opened up ahead of you, revealing a sheer 200ft drop of track and twisted metal, looping around for what looked like miles. Loki saw it and and gasped, his eyes wide in terror. And then the carriage dropped straight down. Loki screamed so loud that you thought you'd become deaf. You laughed the whole way round as you were flung this way and that around the track, hardly able to make out which was up as the ground and sky flew past you at alarming speed. Eventually, the ride ended and the carriage pulled back into the station. You look at Loki beside of you, still gripping your hand tightly, breathing heavily, his skin as white as a ghost. He doesn't say anything as you help him out of his seat, his body shaking slightly. You exit the ride and sit him down on a nearby bench. He doesn't say anything, only stares straight ahead, slowly rocking backwards and forwards, still gripping your hand tightly. After a few minutes, he clears his throat and looks at you, a little bit of colour returning to his pale cheeks. "Y/N", he whispers, his voice slightly cracked. "Yes Loki", you say looking at him smiling, running his back reassuringly. His face breaks into a massive grin, his eyes gleaming. "Can we go on it again?", he asks excitedly, jumping up from his seat, already dragging you back to the ride. "Yes!", you scream excitedly, as you chase along beside him, grinning from ear to ear.