Imagine Loki seeing you being forced to kiss another man

"Get a grip, it's only one little kiss", the man teased you as he and his friends followed you down the street. They'd been following you for several minutes now, ever since they'd come up to you and you'd turned them away saying you weren't interested. "I don't want to kiss you", you shout at him, anger boiling under your skin as you quickly try to walk away from them. The man manage to catch up to you, and he grabbed the collar of your jacket, pulling you back. "Get off me!", you scream at him as he pulls you, and you try to wriggle out of his grasp. He grabs hold of your hair and pulls your head back sharply, causing you to cry in pain. "You will give me what I want", he threatened bringing his ugly large face close to yours, he breath so vile it was making you want to throw up. By now the rest of his gang also surrounded you, all laughing at you as they towered over you. "Now, give us a kiss", he sneered, pulling at your hair again, lifting you up onto the tips of your toes. You shake your head to protest, eyes filled with tears, your body shaking. He chuckled, tightening his grip on you, then slammed his lips forcefully onto yours, pushing you with such force that you backed into the wall behind you, pinned up against it. You tried to wriggle out of his grasp, but he kept his grip firm. Eventually he pulled away and smiled at you, making you feel sick inside. "There, that wasn't so hard no was it sweetie", he chuckled, stroking your cheek, making you tremble under his touch. He and his friends started laughing at you as you burst into tears, and they let you go, your body slumping down the wall, curling up into a ball to cry as they all walked off laughing down the street. "You will pay for what you've done", a cold voice said, causing you to look up through your tears. The group of men had stopped and a tall dark haired figure was stood in front of them. "Oh yeah, you and who's army?", the man who'd kissed you chuckled, causing everyone else to laugh. The figured smiled, and in a sudden flash of green light, there were 6 other versions of himself. The men immediately stopped laughing, and screamed and ran away as all 6 of the figures advanced towards them. You watched the men run away like screaming girls before looking back towards the figure. There was only one of him now, his green eyes fixed on yours as he advanced towards you. You didn't know whether to scream or run as he advanced towards you, but his stern expression softened as he came closer to you, until he was stood next to you. "Are you alright?", he asked gently, offering out his hand to help you up. You nod silently as he helps you to stand, taking in his unusual black and green clothes with what looked like gold armour. You couldn't help but look into his deep green eyes, as somehow they made you feel calm, and forget that anything bad had happened. "Please, let me take you somewhere safe. So then a fair maiden such as yourself shouldn't risk running into such horrible mortals like them ever again", he said softly, lifting his hand up and gently resting it on your cheek, wiping away the tears. "T-thank you", you stutter, feeling calmer and safe. "Can I ask what your name is, most beautiful maiden?", he asks softly, his fingers gently caressing your cheek, sending shivers through you. "It's Y/N", you say rather breathlessly, feeling yourself begin to get lost in his eyes. "Well Y/N, a mortals kiss is nothing compared to that of a gods", he whispers, grinning at you. He leans into you, gently lifting up your face as his lips ever so gently brush against yours, sending your heart racing. A small moan escapes your lips without you even noticing, your whole body feeling like electricity was passing between the both of you between your lips. He pulls away from you, and you open your eyes to look into his, and smile. "Who are you?", you whisper as he places his hands on your waist, grinning at you. "I am Loki, of Asgard, and you Y/N, are mine", he grinning before slamming his lips onto yours, causing your mind to explode.