Imagine Loki finding you after being mugged

It was just the same ordinary day, just like any other day, only something in your life was about to change. You were on your way back from town back home when you decided to cross through the park, seeing as it was a nice day. You walked up the path, watching the kids playing in the distance on the grass that you didn't notice a man walking up behind you. He walked quickly up beside you and put his arm over your shoulder, pulling you in tight to his side. "Hey, what are you doing?", you say surprised and alarmed as this man held you tightly. That's when you felt something cold and metal pressed against the side of your neck. In his hand he had hidden a knife, which as he held you with his arm, he had slipped under your hair so to hide it from people walking by. "You are going to do exactly as I say, otherwise things won't end very nicely for you", he whispered darkly into your ear as he pressed the blade deep into your neck. You gulped and nodded, not daring to try and attack him. "We are going to walk over there towards those trees, and you are going to stay silent and be a good girl until we get there, understood?", he said darkly, as his other hand stroked your cheek as the other kept the knife firmly pressed against your neck. You bit back tears as you were forced to walk along with him, your eyes pleadingly looking at people who just walked on straight past you, oblivious to what was happening. You'd reached the trees now, and began to feel terrified as the man pulled you behind one of the trees, slamming you against it, as he put his arm across you, pinning you to it. "Now, pretty little one. Your going to give me your valuables, all that you've got, and I promise I won't harm you", he said darkly to you, his scruffy face in front of yours. Whimpering silently, you slid your bag that was on your shoulder off and let it drop to the floor. "Is that it?", he said, a little surprised. You nodded. "It's all I have", you whisper quietly, terrified. He bent down and picked it up, taking a peak inside. "Well then, you run along now and forget my face, because if I get the cops chasing after me, I will come chasing after you. Understand?", he said threatening, brandishing the knife in front of you. You nod your head, and he drops his arm, taking a step back releasing you. You didn't say anything, but immediately bolted for it, running as fast as you could from the park, not daring to look back. You collapsed on your front door step which was only a few blocks away, breaking down into tears over what had happened. "Excuse me miss? I think you dropped something", a gentle voice said as you heard them approaching you up the path. Your eyes immediately fall onto a tall, dark haired man wearing unusual black and green clothes. He extended out his hand, in which was your bag you'd just had stolen. "But-but that's my bag. But how?", you say shocked as he offered it to you and you shakily took it off him. "I saw him threaten you but before I could intervene you'd ran off. I hunted him down and took it back, and then followed you", he said gently, coming to sit down next to you. "Thank you, so much", you say overwhelmed as he put his arm around you gently and you collapsed into his chest. "Shh, it's okay. You don't have to worry about him Y/N. You're safe now", he said softly. "How do you know my name?", you ask confused, looking up at him, into his beautiful deep green eyes. "It's written inside your bag. I'm Loki, by the way", he said smiling. "Well, thank you Loki. Thank you so much", you say, hugging him tightly. "It's okay, now how about we get you inside. You've had quite an ordeal". He helped you up, and you lead him into your house, where he swore by what he had said, and never left you defenceless ever again.