Imagine Loki and Sherlock fighting over you

You were sat curled up on the sofa in your PJs. You'd recently just dumped your last boyfriend when you'd found out he'd been cheating on you with someone else. Your mood was pretty down, as the empty pizza boxes everywhere and tissues did little to help things. You get startled by a frantic knocking at your door. You get up and head down to the door, opening it before being shoved out of the way by a man who pushes past you. "I need to use your phone!", he shouts as he runs past you straight into the front room. You immediately get up and chase the man, grabbing the kitchen knife you kept hidden near the door. "You can't just barge in here! Get out of my house now!", you shout at him, threatening this man as he searches around your room for your phone. "I said get out!", you shout, finally losing your temper and panicking, throwing the knife at him. The knife lands cleanly through his long trench coat he wears, pinning his collar to the wall behind him as he spins around to face you, a startled look on his face, your phone in his hand. "Impressive. Although slightly dangerous don't you think", he says smugly at you , walking forward towards you, leaving the coat pinned on your wall. "Get out!", you begin to shout at him again until another man bursts in behind you, cutting off your escape. "Now, take it easy Y/N. I know your freaking out right now", the first gentleman said, holding his hands up reassuringly as the second gentleman stood there getting his breath back. You looked from one to the other, both of them pale skinned with black hair, the first mans all curly, the second slicked back. "Wait, how do you know my name?", you say startled, looking between each of them. "I've-", they both say together in sync, stopping themselves. They glare at each other, before looking back at you. "In our own ways, we've been watching you-". "- And studying you", they say separately. "What? Are you spies or something?", you say slightly worried. They both smile at you, extending out their hands. "I'm Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective", said the first man, nodding his head as you tentatively shook his hand. "And I'm Loki, of Asgard. God of Mischief", said the second, taking your hand, and gently kissing it. "Show off", Sherlock muttered under his breath, causing Loki to death glare at him, making you giggle. "So, erm, Sherlock and Loki ... Okay. I think you need to go now". "Why?", they ask perfectly in sync, death glaring each other again. "Because you just broke into my house-" you begin to say before being cut off. "-technically you opened the door for me as I knocked-". "-the door was left open so I just came in to check you were safe". You looked between both of them; they are clearly nuts. "I can see your are upset currently, given the state of your flat", Sherlock says looking around the room, hiding a grimace as he spots the dirty dishes tucked under the sofa. "Please Y/N, let me help you, my dear", Loki whispered to you, his eyes looking deep into your, making your stomach jump butterflies. "Excuse you sir? But since when did this woman become your priority?", Sherlock asks Loki, swiftly turning around eyeing him up. "I'm sorry, but shouldn't you be solving a murder", Loki spits at him, stepping closer to him. "No, but I should be putting you behind bars", Sherlock says cooly, standing nose to nose with Loki. "That's if you could catch me, you pathetic mortal!", he sneers, his nostrils flaring. "Erm, excuse me?", you interject quite loudly, causing both of them to snap your attention to you. "So let me get this straight. You both want me?", you say, looking from one to the other. "Yes", they say in sync again. "As in to love me?", you ask again. "Yes", they say, glancing fiercely back at each other. "Do I get a say in this?". "Yes!". "No!". You immediately look at Sherlock. "What did you say!". "I said no", he replied, his eyes wide, realising his mistake. You smile at him, then turn back to look at Loki. "Y/N, I apologise for this mortals behaviour. He does not know how to respect a woman", he says gently, walking up to you, your eyes fixated upon him, oblivious to the rude gestures Sherlock is flicking behind you. "Y/N, let me take you away from this life, where I would treat you as a queen, my queen", he whispers softly to you, caressing your cheek as Sherlock let's out a sigh of defeat. You smile up at him, eyes wide in excitement. "Yes please!", you squeal, jumping up into Loki's arms as he looks over to Sherlock, mouthing the words "Loser".