Imagine Loki dying with you

"Loki!", you scream as you frantically try to fight off the incoming soldiers. Asgard had been attacked off-guard, and now it was a desperate fight for survival as the soldiers tried to eliminate everyone. You'd been with Loki when they first attacked, and he had hidden you in his room in the hope they would not look for you. However, once he had left in search of Thor and Odin, a group of them had come looking in the room, and you had overheard their conversation. "Remember, our priority is all of the house of Odin. No one lives, understood". You were terrified, as you knew that meant you too as you were married to Loki. You'd waited until they had left before jumping out of your hiding place, grabbing your dagger, and set off to find Loki to warn him. However, on your way you ran into an ambush who attacked you. You were already wounded and bleeding quite badly, but you didn't want to give in. You lashed out like a wild animal at them, taking them down one by one. "LOKI!", you scream with all your might as you move too slow and receive a small blow to your back. Exhausted, and struggling to stay standing, you collapse onto the floor. The soliders immediately grab your weapon and throw it away from you, as they grab you and drag you away. You try to scream out at them to let you go, but your too tired and struggle for breath. They throw you down onto the floor in Odins thrown room, where you look weakly look up towards the throne. You could just make out the bodies of Thor and Odin near the top, their capes draped over them to try and hide them. Stood on top of the throne, dagger in hand, covered in blood and still attempting to threaten the advancing soldiers was Loki. He glanced down at you and stopped, immediately dropping his dagger, rushing to you. "Y/N! No! Y/N! No, no, no! Please don't be dead!", he shouted, his eyes filling with tears as he ran to you, dropping down next to you, holding you in his arms. "Loki", you manage to weakly say, any effort becoming increasingly difficult as you continue to loose blood. "No! Please don't leave me! I love you", he began whispering, kissing every inch of your face, holding you tighter. "Loki, I love you", you manage to speak, as you started to choke up blood. "No! I won't leave you! I will never leave you!", he shouts, his face streamed with tears. With a trembling hand, he reached for one of his daggers, and without hesitating, drove it staight into his stomach. He cried out in pain as he pulled it out, throwing it aside, holding you closer as your eyes began to close. "I love you Y/N forever! We're together, or not at all", he said weakly, as his green eyes began to loose their sparkle. With what strength you both had left, you kissed each other, each sharing each other's final breath, before both your worlds ended.