Imagine Loki proposing to you

You stare out across Asgard from the balcony in your chamber. A pair of hands quickly covered your eyes, causing you to jump. "Guess who?" A velvety voice whispered into your ear, as you touched their hands, pulling them off. "Loki, you scared me. Don't do that again", you say laughing, turning around to him, placing you arms around his neck. You and Loki had been in love together for what seemed like an eternity, and it was even more impressive that he was King. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to startle you", he said gently, brushing hair out of your eyes. "You look beautiful", he whispered, staring dreamily into your eyes. You kiss him lightly on the lips as you pull him closer to you. "Y/N, I want to ask you something", Loki whispers to you, pulling away. "Yes, what is it my love?", you asked, looking a little concerned. "It is hard to be King of Asgard without you by my side. Well now, I want you to be more than that." With that he takes you hand and drops down onto one knee, causing you to gasp. "Y/N, a king is nothing without his queen". He reached into his pocket and pulls out a pure golden ring. "Will you Y/N, my love, become my queen, forever?". "Yes! Yes I will!", you say speechless at him as he places the ring onto your finger. You pull him up and kiss until long after the sun has set over your kingdom.