Imagine trying to stop Loki leaving

"Enough!", Loki shouted at you, throwing you down onto the ground. You'd been trying to convince him not to leave you to go off to war. "Nothing you can do will stop me!", he screamed at you, storming towards the door. "No!", you grab onto his leg, trying to stop him. You feel his cold hands close around your neck choking you. "Let go", he growls at you. "No, I won't", you gasp at him, tightening your hold on him. "Please Y/N, I love you. Don't make me do this", he said, tears welling in his eyes, still keeping his hold on you. "No Loki, I-I don't want you to go! I can't bare to leave you!", you gasp at him, your vision blurring. He eventually let's go of you, and you collapse on the floor, gasping. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I love you but I have to go", he whispered to you, stroking your cheek, his eyes welled up in tears. "Please, please don't", you whisper to him. "I'm sorry, but I have to", he said, beginning to stand up. "No!", you shout at him, quickly grabbing his dagger from his pocket. "Y/N, what are you doing?", he said shocked, trying to pull it off you. "I have to stop you going", you shout, tears in your eyes, gripping it tightly. "Y/N, please don't-", Loki began to say, trying to grab you. You attempt to pull the dagger out of his reach, but overestimate it, and accidentally plunge the dagger into yourself. "Y/N!", Loki screams, pulling the dagger out of you, holding you in his arm. You try to speak but struggle to get anything out, filled in pain. "Y/N, I love you, oh god no! Please no!", his eyes filled with tears as he tries desperately to heal your wound. "Loki", you manage to whisper, as you feel yourself slipping away. "Y/N, please don't leave me! I love you", he whispered, kissing you. But it was too late, you felt your eyes close, your heart stop, the last thing you hear is Loki screaming your name.