Imagine Loki not recognising you (part 2)

You had cried Loki's name every single waking moment under the sun after he had left. Forgotten, alone and broken, there was nothing you could do to escape from Laufey, as even though he had paralysed your voice and burnt nearly all of your skin, he still kept an icy cold chain around your neck to stop you ever running away. Trembling, you lay on the cold floor, barely conscious, at Laufey's feet as he sat on the throne. "The King of Asgard wishes to talk", a Jotun said coming in. Laufey snarled, and rose from his seat, kicking you in the stomach as he passed, but you couldn't scream out in pain. You watched him leave, the other Jotuns following, leaving you alone, or so you thought. A young Jotun, small in size and dressed in black and green armour approached from out of the shadows silently, and swiftly knelt down beside you. You can barely make out his features through your pain filled eyes, your vision blurred, but something is familiar about him. His large cold hands reach out and touch your ripped lips, but unlike the instant burning you'd get off their freezing skin, there touch is warm and gentle. "Don't scream", his velvety voice whispered quietly as his hand grabbed the ice chain around your neck and inspected it, but you didn't move for fear he'd burn you at any second. "This might hurt", he says quietly, grasping the chain in both his hands. Before you have time to register, the chain burns red hot as he freezes it, causing it to break. You scream in agony as it burns you, but no sound comes out through your voice as your body withers in pain. There eyes widen in shock, and curiosity as they take hold of your hands to stop you hitting them. "You were the slave who attacked me? Yes?", he asked urgently, checking over his shoulder in case Laufey came back. You nodded weakly as you struggled to breath through the pain. "Where did you get that bottle? Did Y/N give it to you? What happened to her? Where is she!?", he asked frantically, practically shaking your shoulders. That's when you saw him clearly, his eyes red raw from tears, his sharp features visible under his Jotun skin, the last man who said they loved you; It was Loki. You ached in pain, both physically but emotionally. But you didn't know what hurt more, the pain of your torture, or the pain of seeing your lover, your friend, as one of those monsters. His pain filled eyes looked sadly down at you in horror at the realisation, as his hand touched your cheek, and you weakly touched his. "Y/N?", he whispered. A tear ran down your cheek as you nodded, as a tear ran down his in horror. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry Y/N. What did he do to you?", he asked sadly, embracing you in his arms as your weak body refused to do anything. His hand touched your throat, and you silently screamed in agony, your body exploding in a fuzz of white pain erupts in it. "W-what!? I don't understand", Loki splutters as his magic starts to bring back your voice, but at the cost of causing you pain. Then Laufey's dark laugh echoes behind him. "Your magic is killing her", he chuckled as the Jotuns surround him. "No", Loki gasps as you splutter and scream, pain filling every part of you. "Loki!", you scream in pain, shaking in his arms. "No! No! No! Please, no! I thought id lost you! No, please, no!", Loki screams clutching you tightly in his arms, but now his touch burns you, and you let out a blood curdling scream. You want to tell Loki to stop, but you have no voice left to give, as your body freezes and falls limp in his arms. "No, Y/N. No I love you", Loki croaked clutching you in his arms as all the Jotuns laugh at his heartbreak.