Imagine Loki being nervous to show you his Jotun form

"Thank you again Loki for a wonderful evening", you say as he escorts you back to your chambers. You'd spent the afternoon together, lying in the palace gardens having a picnic, watching the sun set. "My pleasure Y/N, it was a lot of fun", he said smiling as he kissed your hand, grinning at you, causing you to blush. "Well goodnight", you say softly to him, kissing him on the cheek. You turn to open your door when Loki puts his hand gently on your shoulder. "Y/N, can I ask you something?", his voice was gentle but there was a sense of doubt in his eyes. "Of course". He nodded his head to the passing guards, before his looking back at you, running his hand through his hair. "Could we perhaps talk in private?", he asked quietly. You nodded, and opened your chamber door, walking inside and sitting down on the corner of your bed as Loki closed the door behind him. "How well do you know me Y/N?", he asked slowly, looking at you. "I've known you nearly all my life Loki. Why do you ask?". He bit his lip, and looked down at the floor. "I'm not who you think I am", he said quietly. "What on earth are you talking about Loki? Has Thor wound you up again, I swear he causes more mischief and trouble than you do". "I'm a monster", he snaps at you, anger in his eyes. He bites his fist in frustration and turns away from you, resting his head against the wall. "Loki, you are no monster, what's brought this on? I love you more than anything, please tell me what's wrong", you say gently, standing up and walking over slowly towards him. "How could you love a monster", he whispered, his voice cracked. He turned to look at you, and you gave out a cry of fright. His skin was blue, and his bright red eyes stared at you. "You see! You're terrified of me! How could you love me! How could you love a monster!", he spat at you as he collapsed down the wall, burying his face in his hands. You watched as his skin turned back to normal, and you heard him crying, his head buried. "Loki, startled me. That's all", you say reassuringly, kneeling down beside him, placing your hand under his chin and lifting his face up to see. "You are no monster Loki. You are the nicest gentleman any woman could have. I love you, no matter who you are", you said smiling at him, stroking his cheek. He smiled at you weakly, then kissed you softly on the lips. "Oh Y/N, I love you", he whispered tenderly, before putting his arms around you, and hugging you, holding you close.