Imagine Loki rescuing you being mugged

Just a normal Saturday night, nothing special as you walked home from work. It was pretty late and already people were on their way out to the clubs and pubs around the town. You hated waking through this area as you always felt their eyes preying on you. You got to the small street that was near your house and cursed, as there was a massive fight happening. You didn't fancy your luck trying to get round it so decided to walk down the back ally instead. You got about halfway down when another figure started walking up towards you. You didn't make eye contact, but you sensed that someone else was walking behind you. The man in front stopped, blocking your path. Then you felt a mans hand grab you from behind and slam your against the wall, pressing a knife to your neck. You screamed in terror but he put his hand firmly over your mouth, muffling your cries for help. "Shut it, or I'll permanently silence you", he snarled threateningly. You shut up, eyes wide in terror as the other man grabbed your bag out of your hand. "Good girl", he whispered as he slowly moved his hand away, keeping the knife firmly placed against your neck. "Now sweetie, give us a kiss", he joked as he leant into you, about to kiss you. A knife suddenly appeared sticking out of his neck, spouting blood all over you as you screamed in terror. The man collapsed to the floor releasing you, just as the other man turned to see what was going on, only for him to drop down dead with a knife sticking out of his neck. Cowering down on the floor, you look to the shadow of the man who now approached you. "Are you alright miss?", he asked gently as he came closer, into the light. You nodded, to frightened to even speak. "Please, let me take you home, somewhere safe", he said gently, kneeling down next to you. You nod, and take his hand he offers to help yourself stand up. That's when you see him clearly, very pale skin with jet black hair, with beautiful deep gently green eyes. "Are you hurt?", he asked, helping you to stand, putting an arm around you. "No", you manage to say weakly shaking. "Which way do you live?", he asked as he pulled you closer to him so you could rest onto him as you stood. You gestured down the allyway, and he walked with you, picking up your bag from the dead mans clutches, holding onto you, checking over his shoulder ever so often. Eventually you reach the end of the ally and cross the street, over to you house which was only a few feet away. "You live here?", he asked, looking at your small house which you stayed in with your parents. You nod, still in shock over what had happened. "Right okay, well your home now", he said gently as he walked you up to your front door. He took his arm from around you put you grabbed hold of his hand as he turned to go. "Please, don't go", you whisper as your body trembled, tightly gripping his arm. "I won't if you don't want me to", he said gently, squeezing your hand. "I don't feel safe", you whisper as you look at him, as tears fall down your cheeks. He looked at you and held your cheek in his hand, wiping away the tears. "Don't worry, you have nothing to fear. I will never leave you", he whispered comfortingly. "Can I ask your name?". "Y/N". "Well Y/N", he said grinning, "you will never have to worry about being scared again. Loki will always look out for you, my love".