Imagine disobeying Loki's orders

"I hate you!", you scream, running out of the throne room. You ran down the corridors that lead down to the weapons vault, where you slipped past the guards and closed the door, locking it behind you. You stormed down the stairs and headed straight for the casket, stopping in front of it. You had lost your temper at Loki because he was always being very protective of you, making sure you never journeyed off too far or did anything dangerous. You had wanted to go through the Bifrost to go to Jotunheim with your friend, but Loki had forbidden you to go. You had lost your temper at him, and now here you stood in the weapons vault, looking at the Casket of Ancient Winters. You knew Loki was a Jotun, and that he had used this before many years ago. Now you wanted to try and use it, to try and be in power for a change, seeing as Loki had refused to teach you his magic. You reaches out you hands, and grasped the handles of it tightly, feeling it's coldness flow down your veins. You took a deep breath, closed your eyes and lifted it up. You immediately felt your whole body freeze and burn all at the same time, and struggled to breath, feeling the icy coldness fill your heart. "Y/N!", you hear Loki scream behind you. You open your eyes, and scream in terror as you catch a glimpse of your reflection. Your skin had turned a dark blue/black colour, with claw marks etched into your skin. Your eyes burned red like fire, and your body was filled with hatred. You screamed and immediately dropped the Casket, terrified by yourself. Loki was immediately beside you, and caught the Casket before it fell to the ground. You backed away in terror as you saw his skin change to an icy blue as he put the Casket down, and let go of it. "Y/N", he whispered deadly, turning around to face you. His eyes still burned red, but soon turned back to their deep green. You looked down at the floor, ashamed at what you had just done. "Y/N, don't ever do that again", he said coldly, barely even a whisper. You nod your head as tears begin to stream down your face; how could you have done this. "Oh Y/N", Loki said, coming over and embracing you tightly as you cried into his chest. "I'm so sorry. I just got so mad and angry, and I just wanted to do something", you manage to say between sobs, as he gently rubbed your back, holding you tight. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I've only been doing what I think is right to protect you. But I was wrong. And I'm sorry", he said, trying to keep his voice gentle to hide the fact he was upset. "Your not going to tell mother, are you?", you say slightly worried, looking up at him. "No, this will be our little secret", he said softly, wiping the tears off your cheek. He kisses you lightly on the forehead, before taking your hand and walking back out of the room, "How about I teach you some of my magic now then? So you can annoy your little brother", he says chuckling to you, as you smile back and jump along with him, now excited.