Chapter 3

Natalia's POV

"I'll meet you guys inside the jet. The IDs for you guys are ready too." Frankie walks inside the jet and leaves us with our belongings as well as hers. Thank you, Franks.

"Okay, I'm heading up" I leave Phoenix with his own bags and Frankie's. It's the least he can do after making me think I was doing a mission alone. Besides my man is full of muscle, a few more bags wasn't going to hurt him.

I start unloading my belongings and placing them under my chair. Where is my knife bag?

"Frankie, god. What the fuck do you pack in these bags? A car battery or two heavy computers?" Phoenix places the bags next to her and his arm stretches out to me. With a small bag in hand.

My Louis Vuitton bag that he presented me with for our engagement last night, doubled as a sorry gift.

"Oh, my knife bag, thanks, baby." I take it out of his hands and give him a kiss.

"Thanks for leaving me with all those bags," he mumbles.

I let out a small laugh and whisper in his ear "I'll give you something when the jet takes off." He lets out a groan and fixes his pants, I let out a low laugh and help him move his things.

"Alrighty guys, let's get started" Frankie pulls out one of her Febreze bottles and sprays it around her area. Her pale hands grabs onto the heavy bag that Phoenix was complaining about and pulled out two computers.

Phoenix gives me a look and lets out an exasperated sigh. I shrug my shoulders at him. "I don't have all day you guys!" Frankie starts typing on the computer and hands us our IDs.

"Okay, so this run-through is going to last a while." I look over to Phoenix and give him my fake sad face and shrug my shoulders while mouthing to him. Guess you don't get to have your little something.

I see him let out a huff and mouth back to me. Oh, yes I will.

I let out a grin and we both turn our attention to Frankie as she tells us about the building details of the casino that we are heading into.

"Franks, we've still got six hours of this flight and I really need a break, we got here super early and if we're taking down Scar Night then we need to sleep." Frankie lets out a loud groan and looks up from her computer.

"Alright, Alright, I guess I can inform you of everything else in the last hour of our flight." Phoenix and I both let out a sigh of relief.

Phoenix gives me a devilish smile and I automatically know what he is thinking. We both rush over to the jet's bedroom in the back.

Frankie is absolutely clueless, at least that is what I assume.

"So my little something that you were going to give me?" I sit on the bed acting clueless.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about" I bring myself up and graze my hand against his growing bulge.

He lets out a scoff when I graze the tip of my nose against his neck. "No, clue, huh?" I shake my head.

"Well let me give you a reminder then. Get over here and get on your knees." I give him a smirk and follow his command.

Phoenix sits on top of the comforters. His cock is pressing against his zipper, I don't waste a second, I start to unzip his pants and lean forward.

I bring my hair to the side and glance up at him "You're taking forever, my love and I'm not a very patient man." Phoenix palms the back of my head and brings it to his cock.