Chapter 8

Natalia's POV

"Can we hurry up and get information from him already, he's getting on my nerves" I divert my attention from my nails to the man banging on the glass and yelling 'help'.

Right as we caught Brian, our jet was ready to take us back to Vermont whenever. Too bad we had to save his life for information though.

Dragging him to the agency building was way more complicated than it should've been.

8 hours ago

"URGH! Are you guys kidding me this is so unsanitary!" Frankie begins to yell out and pulls out two Febreeze bottles spraying the whole jet.

"Natalia, I thought you would put a stop to this if Phoenix was going to do it again!" She whines as Phoenix and I pull in Brain's sleepy body.

He's just passed out, is all.

I begin to cough a little at the amount of Febreeze she sprays.

"Phoenix handcuffed me to the seatbelt!" She yells out. I drop Brian's legs causing a loud thump.

I give a disbelieving stare at Phoenix "Frankie, I offered you snacks so you wouldn't tell!" Phoenix speaks through his teeth, in hope that I didn't hear.

I did.

"No, you said you would give me snacks for trapping me inside the car. Not for my silence!" Frankie walks into the other rooms and begins another adventure of spraying.

Franks refuses to ever be around a bloody body. Very unclean to her and I mean it is, but sometimes I enjoy hearing her overreact about these situations, makes me laugh a little.

"You want to give it a try," Phoenix asks me and I gladly stand up. His shoulder is now properly wrapped up. We have to change the bandages quite often since he keeps being careless by lifting up his arm.

I head into the room and Brian stops banging on the glass. "Tell me. Where the fuck is he planning to go next?" I take a stab at his thigh making him yell out.

"Fuck you" I shrug my shoulders and take another stab to his next thigh.

Once again he let out a loud yelp.

"God could you shut the fuck up. You're hurting my ears." I tell him while making a deep cut on his shoulder. That was for Nix.

Before I can make any more damage to him he tells me to stop, but that isn't the answer that I'm looking for, so I decide to add a cut to his other shoulder.

I let out a smile when he finally spills the information. We already know about Scar Night heading to California, so this confirms it now. Brian tells us that he's trying to form a group and make a new attack, Brain then claims that he doesn't know about his attack plan, but now we are ahead of the game a little.

"And your casino, what are you hiding and how do you know Scar Night?" I firmly ask.

"That's my business-" I slide the knife along his collarbone, making sure he chooses his next words wisely.