CHAPTER 2- First Meeting

You made such a strong first impression on me that I fell in love with you

I woke up at five in the morning giving myself again the hopes of being happy one day, this is how my day starts every day with new hopes of getting better maybe today or maybe tomorrow

I woke up at five in the morning giving myself again the hopes of being happy one day, this is how my day starts every day with new hopes of getting better maybe today or maybe tomorrow. I came out of my thoughts when I heard my dad's screaming.

" Listen bitch Mr. Romano is coming for dinner today prepare something special for dinner, dare to spoil anything you will not like the consequences, understood you bitch" dad said. y-ee-yes, I said and he left. I immediately went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and went downstairs prepared breakfast and started preparing for dinner. I don't know why I am feeling like something is going to happen very soon. The name of that person gave me unknown warmth in my heart.

" I was in my thoughts when my mom came and said listen you girl 'don't you dare to come downstairs when Mr. Romano will arrive you just need to prepare the food and I am warning you again don't you dare to come in front him with your ugly face otherwise you better know what I will do with you". y..y.yes mom.

Authors pov

Rose is almost done with the preparations for dinner. She immediately went to her room after she heard her mother's screaming. "Listen you girl go to your immediately Mr. Romano has arrived and dare to show up". Rose nodded and went to her room not wanting to get beaten by her.

Xavier entered William's residence like a king looking ravishing always but this time his aura is not only screaming dominance but also rage, the rage of revenge which can burn anyone alive. His chain of thoughts is broken by Alex.

 " Welcome Mr. Romano we are delighted to have you in our hope please come inside everyone is eagerly waiting for your arrival," Alex said and Xavier nodded not wanting to burst out on him.

"Control Xavier don't ruin your plan for this bastard he will definitely pay but not today," Xavier thought

Alex's wife Judy and their twins were frustrated waiting for Xavier but then they composed themselves like nothing happened when Xavier came in front of him' Judy and Ana's jaws dropped by looking at the Greek god in front of him. Judy came forward and greet Xavier while talking sweetly making Justin scoff at her overacting.

Alex introduced Xavier to his family members, suddenly Ana came in front of him and said" I must say, Mr. Romano, you look better in person, by the way, you can call me Ana also" while smirking. Xavier look down at her, her clothes barely covering her body, and thought "what a slut" and gave her a frustrating tight-lipped smile not wanting to choke on the spot for getting on his nerves. Xavier met everyone present there but still, his eyes were searching for those innocent dripping blue eyes whose eyes didn't let him sleep.

"Xavier get yourself together don't lose yourself in that bastard's daughter. She also had that disgusting bastard's blood running in her veins don't distract yourself for a mere girl most importantly who is your enemy's daughter"   Xavier thought and gave a tight-lipped fake smile not wanting to show his frustration.

"Let's have dinner first Mr. Romano, my wife specially prepared many dishes for your arrival then we will talk about our business". Alex said while Xavier nodded while putting on a fake smile. "Hope you will like the food Mr. Romano" Judy smiled shyly while talking making disgust run to his spine.

They started having dinner but that crystal blue eyes are not leaving his mind and the urge to see her is increasing with every second.  He can feel his inner turmoil between his revenge and the girl who is pulling him like a magnet towards her. He came out of his thought when he felt a hand rubbing on his thigh belonging to Ana who was biting her lips trying to seduce him. Xavier excused himself for going washroom not wanting to put all bullets in her shit head.

Xavier, Xavier Romano who is he? Why is his name enough to make me shiver? "he must be some big shot man that's why dad was so much eager for his arrival"  My curiosity is peeking high to know about him I searched my phone to search about him but ...

Xavier, Xavier Romano who is he? Why is his name enough to make me shiver? "he must be some big shot man that's why dad was so much eager for his arrival"  My curiosity is peeking high to know about him I searched my phone to search about him but then I realize I left my phone in the kitchen.

"Oh god, what have I done what I'll do now. If mom and dad got to know that I have a phone they will definitely snatch it and will beat me without mercy. Oh h god please help me I must get my phone without their knowledge. Everyone is busy with dinner if I will go secretly they will not know about this right" Rose panicky mumbled pacing in her room back and forth while biting her nails "I will go, definitely otherwise god knows what will they do to me" Rose said and went to kitchen tip-toeing not wanting to create any noise reaching her phone.

There you are, you know I was almost in trouble because of you and sighed. I turn around and hit the wall and almost fell to the ground. But wait a minute there is no wall here. Oh,  god, I am doomed today and tightly closed my eyes in fear when I felt a pair of muscular arms around my waist.

Be careful baby girl or you will hurt yourself

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the Huskiest and the most dominating voice which was enough to make my neck hair stand. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the most handsome face I have ever seen, I felt a jolt of electricity run through my spine when my eyes met his. I was feeling like his eyes are trying to see me through my soul. My eyes started catching his all features like I was cast in his spell, his perfectly aligned eyebrows, beautiful grey eyes sharply pointed nose, and those kissable lips. 

 Oh god since when I started thinking like a pervert

"How long are you going to stare me in this position baby girl," He said with a smirk. I immediately compose my posture and I knew my cheeks must be looking red due to embarrassment and his smirk did no justice I must be looking like a beetroot.  "I mean how can I shamelessly gawk at him".  I was literally mentally screaming.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard him saying with a smirk on his face while extending his hand.

" I am Xavier, Xavier Romano...

Babygirl

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you guys like this chapter

Please don't forget to vote it  will encourage me to write more..💜

HAPPY READING😚💖

LOTS OF LOVE

SOULSERENITYS