Chapter 27- My Serenity

Thank you so much, readers for waiting for the update but now the wait is over, as I said I updated the new chapter as soon as I got my laptop without wasting any more time you can jump into the chapter💖

***************************************************************************************

Have you ever forgotten to breathe like somebody or someone took your breath away, that's what same happened to me when I saw that beautiful nymph ascending down towards me

Have you ever forgotten to breathe like somebody or someone took your breath away, that's what same happened to me when I saw that beautiful nymph ascending down towards me. My heartbeats were pacing with the clicking sound of her heels. I was hypnotized like she had put a spell me. Her dress was hugging her curves making my pants twitch made me want to ravish her. I mentally scolded myself for being a pervert but I couldn't help. My eyes were scanning her, her each and every curve, she was like that innocent Rose whose innocence can attract anyone but can prick anyone who will touch her, she was like those precious drops of water only which can quench my thirst for which I have been begging since my childhood. To my disappointment, I couldn't glance at those innocent blue orbs which reflect nothing but love. For the whole time, she didn't lift her eyes where I was dying to have a glance of her somewhere I know I was the reason behind this, her eyes always said those unsaid words which her mouth can't, accusing me what was her fault, but this time I had no answer. I sighed and extended my hand which she hesitatingly took making my body fall in the embrace of warmth. 

For the whole ride, my eyes didn't leave her sight no matter how much I tried. I was occasionally taking glances at her like if my gaze left her sight she will get vanish somewhere but she didn't dare to look up. Her body starts shivering when the flashes of cameras fall on her, my hand reached her waist for assuring I'm here for her I was able to feel her body relax under my touch unknowingly making my lips upward slightly.

"Stay here, I'll get you something to drink," I said while she nodded still looking at the floor.

"One strawberry mojito," I said to the barman but I forgot everything when saw that man whore Bianchi flirting with my wife. I immediately took long strides towards her, I swore on god I was ready to kill him, his eyes were roaming on her body. I don't know how I kept myself from poking his eyes out from the socket and shove in his mouth. How dare he lay his fucking over what is mine. The guts of this dick to ask her for dance. As soon as he heard me, especially emphasizing the word wife his face went pale clearly giving him the warning that she belongs to me, only me. I immediately hold her wrist and took her to the dance floor and hold her closer to me. My arms snaked around her small wrist, our fingers were entangled with each other, our breaths were mingled with each other our bodies were swinging lightly to the rhythm of soft music, I was wondering if this is what people called home. 

"You're looking absolutely gorgeous Rose" I whispered near her eyes and she immediately looked up. Our eyes were holding each other gazes, my heart bloomed in warmth, and peace when  I looked at her orbs. Only god knows what I can do for this serene view, my eyes were drinking her each and every feature imprinting in my mind. Only if she knows, she is the only one who holds this much power over me which I can't fight. My gaze fell on her lips, at that moment I just want to have them, devour them to claim them mine without fighting any more I claimed her lips, and sparks erupted inside my body, my hands pulled her more closer to me leaving no space between us when she responded to my kiss. I felt like I'm on cloud nine, her hands went to my hair making me groan in ecstasy. Our lips are moving in sync forgetting our surroundings but our little moment got interrupted by the sound of applause. My smile faded away as I saw tears falling from her eyes, her gaze met mine and she looked hurt and ran away while crying maybe this is also my fault or she regrets it. Yes, she regrets it, she did and this was enough to make my heart pain, I was left alone as I left her that day.  I composed myself and wiped the lone tear from my face and ran behind her. I was screaming her name but she was nowhere to find. My heart was beating loudly, and negative thoughts were clouding my mind like what if something happened to her, no, no she can't leave me like everyone else.

I was running here and there like a madman searching for the last straw of his life. My breaths shortened due to shouting and running continuously but I care less. I ran outside the ball and saw her looking here and there making my eyebrows furrow in confusion but I was relieved that she was safe but the next moment my heart stopped, fear engulfed my body when I saw in the dark aiming the gun behind her and she was totally unaware of it. I immediately ran towards her while screaming her name and engulfed her in my arms. The bullet pierced through my skin making me groan in pain.

"Tha..Thank god you're fine." I cupped her face and whispered while controlling my painful whimpers. Her shaking hand reached my waist, her eyes were opened wide while tears were making their way out when she looked at her hand covered in blood. Her face was blank like she was unable to register what just happened where I couldn't be more thankful than looking at her standing fine in front of me because her pain hurts me more than my pain. I was ready to take pain for her if it meant keeping her safe.

"Xa..Xavier you're shot" she whimpered while I was smiling and looking at her. My hand slipped from her cheek when dark spots started forming in front of my vision. My legs gave up but she held me tight in her hold and made my head lay on her lap. I could hear her screaming my name while tightly pressing my wound to stop bleeding. My vision was getting blurred but all could I see was her, crying for me.

"Stay awake Xavier, I am here for you" she said and I just weekly smiled and nodded. Now I know why I felt at home in her embrace, why I was feeling serene in her embrace because...

She's my serenity

and everything just blacked away.

⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote 💜

HAPPY READING💖

soulserenity's