Chapter 46- Mission: Win Rose's Heart

How to impress a girl? How to make a girl like you back? How make a girl feel special? How to look more handsome in front of a girl? I don't know how long I've been typing furiously on my phone like an idiot but this internet, guess what it is all...

How to impress a girl? How to make a girl like you back? How make a girl feel special? How to look more handsome in front of a girl? I don't know how long I've been typing furiously on my phone like an idiot but this internet, guess what it is all loaded with shit. Now I am regretting not having any prior experience. I sighed at my stupidity thinking this all internet surfing could help me this all contains that cheesy useless stuff that is already making me feel like puking and I can totally imagine Rose being cringed if I suddenly started acting like a sweet guy showing his teeth wide smile all the time in front of her. My senses got alert when heard the creaking sound of the door, I immediately turned my phone off looking at Sam coming towards me with a suspicious expression on his face. 

"Don't you know how to knock?" I screamed but in reality, my palms and forehead is all sweaty because of his suspicious gaze. I know he will make fun of me if he gets to know about all this, just for a second I was a little zoned out and that prick had already snatched my phone and started laughing reading my browsing history. I don't know why these days I always wanted the ground to swallow me.

"Xavier, are you serious bro?" he said while laughing making me annoyed. With no option left, I told him everything and he was listening everything seriously but then,

I looked at my so-called best friend who was laughing like a dork in front of me rather than helping me. My blood is boiling looking at him that I want to smack his face and wipe out that bloody laugh.

"I am literally dying to meet that grandma who beat the shit out of you, I just can't stop my laugh thinking what if she really shoved your dick in your----oh god, I missed that outstanding moment," he said still laughing, and snorted irking my nerves. Here I told this bitch so he could help me but look at him. I was scared out of my wits by that grandma my soul literally shivered thinking about my future generation was almost on its extinction, actually, I was more embarrassed than scared I am definitely sure that Rose was controlling her laugh only I know how much I want to bury myself in the ground alive.

"If you didn't stop laughing right now I will kick your ass out of here," I said gritting my teeth.

"Chill dude, I am trying but I can't help imagining the whole scenario," he said still showing his teeth.

"Laugh as much as want Sam but remember that I also have cards to play to be in your position," I said smirking his laugh died in a second but he is my friend I know him very well he is definitely not gonna stop without threatening him.

"What? Stop playing smart for no reason" he said gulping totally scared.

" I am not playing smart but you, what did you think that I won't understand why you go to London twice a month, why you don't stop smiling and looking at your phone? I guess everything is going smoothly between you and Andrea but what if she gets to know that you are the one who use to send her that cringe love letters full of cringe lines that use to make her feel like puking" I said while smirking what did he think he can do behind my back and I won't know about it.

"What the fu---, there is nothing going between us and I gave her those letters when we were kids man, you are really a dick bro," he said while scoffing to make me believe him and I just nodded while smirking and annoyance on his face is enough to let me know I hit the correct nerve.

He sighed and said, "What do you want?" bingo 

"How to impress a girl?" I asked him clearly he didn't expect me to say this his pale face and open mouth say it all "and granny and grandpa also" I completed and looked at him with a bored face but I guess he was still in shock.

"I also had no experience because of you asshole, but I guess take her on dates, gift her flowers girls like them or you can buy her any jewelry or something," Sam said shrugging his shoulders as I expected he is no help.

" First, look whom you are asking Xavier".

I and Sam both look at the source of the voice, Andrea was standing there with a slight smile on her face. Sam stood up and hugged her planting a small kiss on her forehead and came in front of me with her holding her hand. Even if it's been five months since Andrea and I divorced and probably I forgive her but still I can't forget what she had done to me and Rose we lost the biggest pieces of our hearts because of her stubbornness. Sam gently squeezed her hand, indicating probably indicating her to initiate the talk with me. She greeted me with a slight smile and I greeted her back but the air around us is still heavy due to awkwardness. Three of us were sitting quietly but soon Andrea broke the silence.

" I know Xavier whatever I did in the past is unforgivable and I can't undo my sins trust me this guilt was all eating me up and I felt like more of a sinner and le..less of a woman who didn't deserve to l..live and I almost end up tak..taking my life but Sam, he saved me he w..was there for me. He made me rea... realize what it fe..felt like to love and get loved by someone. That's when I realized how much you and Rose went through and I can't live peacefully looking both of you apart. I came here to make everything right and I won't go until I succeed" Andrea said and I was just sitting numb Sam was consoling her. I might be an asshole but a particular person in life had taught me the lesson of forgiveness and moving ahead and that person is Rose. She is not with me right now but if she was at my place I know what she will do.

I took her palms in mine and said with a genuine smile on my face "You realized your mistake and you are willing to make things right is all matters to me and I am really happy for you and Sam. Things might take time to forget but I had already forgiven you, Andrea".

She smiled and nodded and tightly hugged me and soon she detached herself after hearing that fake cough of Sam, jealous bastard.

"Okay, okay no more hard feelings let's come to the main topic, how to impress Rose?" she said full of excitement and continued "First of all Sam you are highly appreciated for giving such ridiculous advice" she rolled her eyes when Sam scoffed on her dripping sarcasm, she looked at me and said "So, Xavier here we are talking about Rose she is not a kind of a girl who likes extravagant things if you really want to win her heart just make her feel that you are here for her by her side every time, that you care for her. Always remember actions speak louder than words".

I was drowned in her words, her simple words answered my every question and now I clearly know what I had to do right now. If this is the test of my love and patience then I am ready to cross any hurdle to win. 

"So, mission win Rose's heart is on?" Andrea said with a full-blown smile on her face.

"Yes, the mission is on" 

⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote 💜

HAPPY READING💖