Chapter 13- Pain

I slowly opened my eyes, I groaned in pain by clutching my head it was paining like hell

I slowly opened my eyes, I groaned in pain by clutching my head it was paining like hell. Sunlight was peeking through the windows making my eyes hard to open. I looked around the walls were colored black, and white curtains were hanging on the windows. A  huge chandelier was hanging on the roof. Everything in this room was dripping luxury but how did I end up here then reality strikes me like lightning.

"This is what you want right, you used me and throw me like trash that I've never meant anything to you. You, you took my innocence Xavier for which I am not aware. You didn't just break my heart and taint my body who tainted my soul. You made me feel disgusted by myself Xavier, you're a monster. What is my mistake..huh? You left me like, like I am some kind of wh..whore".

"Shut up, just shut up don't say that word again. Stop this all and let's go you need rest".

"I am not going anywhere with you unless you tell me the reason. Why me? What I've ever done to you? Why me, why me? I started shouting at him, tears were not stopping from my eyes. I was feeling a huge lump forming in my chest which was making me hard to breathe. My head start spinning and the last thing I saw was some different emotion in his eyes maybe...guilt and after that everything went black.

Tears started dripping from my eyes when everything started revolving in my mind. I hate being this pathetic. I can't stay here even for a second. I immediately stood up, my legs started shaking, I was about to fall when suddenly a pair of muscular arms caught me.

"What are you doing Rose?" I immediately jerked him off. 

 "Don't dare to touch me" He slowly stepped back and raised his hands in the air "Ok I am not touching you, just sit down you are very weak" he said and I scoffed thinking that he is the same person who ruined my life and now he is telling me to rest.

"I am not staying here even for a second.. Your presence disgusts me. I said and started moving forward towards the door but he caught me by the wrist and pulled me towards him making me land on his chest. He glared at me and said while gritting his teeth "Let you go, so you will attempt that stupid stunt again".

" Does it matter to you if I am alive or dead? You know what I was stupid to end my life for a person like you. I don't deserve all this. Let me go, I will not stay in this place even for a second now". I said but his grip tightened on my wrist, he started dragging me and pushed me on the bed.

"You.will.stay.here. Stop arguing and start adjusting my presence it will be better for you" He said and stormed out of the room and locked it from outside. I immediately rushed toward the door and started banging the door. I was continuously crying and banging on the door but no one opened the door.

__________________________________

"Where is she"? Ana asked on a call.

"She threw her phone and started pulling her hair while screaming " Why she's with him? I can't let this happen. No no Xavier is mine. I have to do something.  Suddenly she started laughing maniacally and called someone and said: "Let's meet I will send you the location". She immediately took her bag and went out.

"I see, someone is not picking up your calls. Ana said while smirking at Jacob. Jacob's worried expressions changed into fury and he caught her wrist tightly and said "Where is Rose? What the hell did you guys do to her? Why she is not picking up my calls"?

"Easy there boy, looks like your dear Rose didn't tell you anything"

"What the hell you're talking about Ana"

"She got married a day before yesterday and you know the fun part that his so-called left her after using her and you are smart to understand what I meant by using," Ana said and started laughing making Jacob numb, his eyes were glossy by hearing her. His brain was numb to understand the evilness behind her words.

"No..no this, this can't be true stop lying" 

"Tsk tsk, Jacob, I am not lying anything look at their photos yourself. I can understand your feelings. I know you have feelings for her but my little naive sister was blind to see your feelings for her. Don't you think you deserve her more than anyone else"

" That's right I loved her with my whole existence but I will never force myself on her but if I had to take her away from your family and that bastard who just gave her pain then I will happily do that. Where is she now? Tell me". Jacob screamed

"Like I am very eager to have her in my family anyways the deal is that you going to take her away from us. I don't even want her shadow to fall on us. She's with Xavier, her husband but together we can't take her out from there. We need someone who lives in that house, who can give us every information.

"Who?" Jacob asked Ana, she smirked and said while looking at the girl   "Don't worry, she's here"

"Why did you call me?" the girl said

"Long time no see.. Andrea" Ana smirked and said

"What the hell you want Ana and who is he?"

"Have a seat Andrea I'll tell you everything". Andrea looked at her with an annoyed expression and sat down in front of her.

"So the thing is, he is Jacob Rose's friend and we want you to work with us so we can get her out of her house and Jacob will take her somewhere far away from our lives, simple". Andrea immediately stand up and said while gritting her teeth "Why do you think I will do this? I am going and don't you dare to call me again" Andrea said and stormed out.

"What will we do now..How can you be so stupid to think she will help us by betraying Xavier" Jacob said.

 "Don't worry Jacob she will and we will meet here again" Ana smirked and left behind Andrea and caught her by her wrist.

"What the hell? Leave me" Andrea screamed.

"As you say but I was talking for your own good but you know what you are so loud sometimes. Always look around properly before saying something. You don't know who might listen to your secrets"

"What do you mean?" Andrea scoffed and said.

" I know that you're Xavier's wife," Ana said making Andrea pale.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I told you we all are getting benefits, you will get your husband I'll get rid of that bitch, and that Jacob will have his love moreover enemy's enemy is a friend so think wisely. I'll wait for your call" Ana smirked and left Andrea who was standing still lost in her thoughts.

                                                                             ⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hello, readers hope you all are doing well. I know it's been a while since I updated but no worries I'll try to upload fastly as fast as possible after 20 June.

What do you think about this chapter? Do comment and let me know.

Hit that star and share this books with your friends if you find it good. It will means a lot to me.

With love❤️❤️

Soulserenitys

Happy reading💜