Chapter 49- Happy ever after?

Thank you so much to all readers for the 50k views. Your love always made me grow better with every chapter. Thank you for all your love and support, it really means a lot to me💖💖.

I looked down at our clasping hands, she looked at me with a vibrant smile

I looked down at our clasping hands, she looked at me with a vibrant smile. She is wearing a white sundress with her brown hair cascading to her waist. The slow winds were gently caressing her baby hair. The smile was not leaving my lips. Revenge was the ultimate goal of my life but after plan, I don't know. But between blazing fury for revenge, I got her, my after plan, my life, my Rose. She filled the void in my heart.

But suddenly the sparkling sunshine started hiding behind the dark clouds, darkening the surrounding. My heart thumped in fear after hearing Rose's scream I looked down and found our hands were no longer clasped with each other anymore. She was lying on the floor crying hysterically looking at the dark shadow hovering over her, the clouds were grumbling, and rain was pouring. The lighting only made me possible to look at that nasty smirk of the dark silhouette.

The same lips which were lifted to smile at my mother's helplessness years ago but this smile doesn't belong to Alex, he is someone else, the other forgotten face of my past. I tried to run towards her but my body, my body doesn't seem to follow my command like it is paralyzed. The more I try to move the harder it is for me. The hair on my back Rose I slowly turned my face back and found my mother in her bloody clothes whispering "Save her, Xavier". Tears were falling from my eyes when I saw him smiling at my helplessness. Gathering every piece of my strength I stood on my legs and ran towards him and punched his smile before it could touch him, he disappeared in thin air.

"Xavier" a slow whisper reached my ears and I looked down, Rose was lying in the pool of her blood. The horror erupted in my nerves looking at her, I was crying continuously cooing her in my arms begging her to open her eyes but she was lifeless just like years ago was my mom.

My eyes jerked open I was sweating badly, and tears were staining my cheeks. I looked around and found another side of the bed empty, air knocked out from my lungs, fearing if she left me again and that dream placed an unknown fear in my heart. I stood up not bothering to even wear my shirt at that moment I just want my Rose. My whole body was panic-stricken, and relief flowed through my veins when I found her in the kitchen without any further thoughts I held her in my arms, I didn't realize when I started sobbing in her arms burying my face in her neck. I could tell from her stiffness she was shocked. She held my face in her arms, her thumb slowly wiped my tears, and concern was lacing her eyes.

"What happened, Xavier?" she asked, after so much time everything started getting better between us and I don't want to stress her out by telling her that ridiculous nightmare.

"I thought you left, again" I whispered to which she softly sighed.

 "If I wanted to leave again then I shouldn't have come yesterday. I thought that punishing you will be the best way to make you realize how I felt before, but no matter how much I was trying to decline the fact but I was punishing myself too. I'm just really tired of fighting Xavier, especially when it's my own people. I just want to be happy now and my biggest happiness is you and now I'm too selfish to let it go" she said her every word piercing my soul, my past sins came in front of me like a movie, my stupidity lead us here only if I could see the innocence behind her eyes. Only if my first goal will always be ruining Alex, not Rose. She is the victim of that bastard as much as I am. She lost the same as much as I had.

I slowly took her palms in mine, I was too ashamed to look into her "No matter how much I apologize now but what I've done is already done. I can't undo my past sins" I looked into her eyes with my heart, feelings, and honesty lacing in my eyes "but I promise you that I will love you so much forever that might one day you will forget those horrible memories and the only thing that left will be you, me and our love". I said, I slowly wiped the tears covering her cheeks and took her in my embrace, and trust me there is no better feeling when you hold someone you love in your arms. I conquered my world, Rose.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too," she said while looking into my eyes. 

We both are sitting together watching the sunset, sheets wrapped around us her head on my shoulders everything seems perfect even the silence.

"Xavier?" Rose said and I looked toward her. "You know what was my dream that my savior will come and save me then we have our beautiful family together where we eat together and laugh together. So many people hurt me but still, I wanted to forgive them and move ahead, and maybe this dream will come to reality one day".

"Is it wrong to forgive?" she asked me.

"Absolutely not Rose, you are the one who taught me that one who forgives is greater than one who apologizes, and if someone is truly sorry then forgiving is not wrong, not at all." Even if she wants to forgive everyone but still there is one person who is still knocking on my alertness, Ana.

She wants to move ahead when the forgotten memory of my past strikes in my memory again. When the other monster of my past still roaming outside freely and the only thing I know is just his existence and that wicked smile, smiling at others' helplessness. He is the other danger roaming over us like a dark cloud that can ruin us again but now I'm not that helpless weak child anymore. I will save her even if costs my life.

maybe we will be

Happy ever after

⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote 💜

HAPPY READING💖