Chapter 53: End of the Evil

For my whole life, I was craving a family, craving for their love but all I could see was loath in their eyes for me

For my whole life, I was craving a family, craving for their love but all I could see was loath in their eyes for me. What I didn't know was, the facade of love is more lethal and painful. The pain of betrayal from your loved one felt like choking someone to death and I saw it in Xavier's eyes. His wounded soul was more painful than his wounded body, his continuous struggle to get himself free from the ties of metallic chains and the bleeding wrists I could feel it all and that was all I could do. I was helpless that I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't scream what can be more helpless than this?

The victory on Giovanni's face having absolutely no guilt was a huge slap on our faces. Disgust was all I could feel for this monster, calling him a monster felt like a disgrace to monsters.

He looked into Xavier's eyes and said "I wanted to kill you Xavier, but your mother called me a monster, and look I turned her son into a monster. Your mother must be shedding blood tears in heaven looking at his beloved son ruining an innocent girl for revenge blindingly trusting his Uncle". 

I wanted to kill him at this moment and I will feel no guilt for him. He did all of this because of this, he manipulated the innocent mind of a kid just to satisfy his ego and to humiliate Xavier's mother in front of him. Xavier was just a puppet he was playing around with. My hate for him was increasing with every step he was taking towards me.

He crouched down in front of me and ran his fingers through my hair and then clutched them hard in his fists and said "There is no fun in just reciting what happened, how about I show you a practical of what I did to your mother". Fear started erupting in my veins registering his words. He threw me to the ground holding my hair my ribs harshly crashed on the floor and I couldn't do anything except shedding my tears. My body was feeling like a heavy metal that I couldn't lift. My forehead was bleeding and my dots were appearing in front of my eyes.

"Don't touch her you fucking bastard" Xavier was screaming, he was scared, he was loathing himself for being helpless I could see in his eyes which were directly in mine.

"God, please help us" I whispered hoping a miracle to happen. The last thing we all could do was pray to god to win good over evil.

"You missed your mother's show Xavier but don't worry I will make it up for you," Giovanni said while opening his belt. I feel like throwing up, adrenalin was rushing through my veins. I was sobbing but no sound was coming from my mouth.

"Leave her Giovanni, I am be..begging you, please" the Xavier I knew lost. He lost in front of this monster begging for mercy. Xavier pleads that's what he wanted. He wanted him to submit, he wanted him to beg and finally, it happened.

The smirk on his face widened and walked toward Xavier and said "Like father like son, pussy-whipped bastards. Your father thought he was superior to me but look at his son begging for his bitch to me, nice very nice".