Chapter 6- falling in lies

When our lips met shiver ran through my spine

When our lips met shiver ran through my spine. I was feeling numb it was a kind of feeling that I'd never felt before something euphoric and I knew that I was definitely looking like a beetroot. Suddenly I came out of my thoughts and stepped a little back when I heard him saying.

He cleared his throat and said "I think you should go inside"

"Ah..Ahhh ye..yess" I said and immediately ran inside with my beating heart which is beating like crazy..

"Di..did we just kiss, oh my god" I mumbled

"No it was just an accidental peck," my inner voice said

"whatever it was, it was amazing" I mumbled smiling like a crazy person.

But guess what her happiness didn't last long everyone like always.

" So you started making out on the streets too with your so-called lover" Justin mocked with disgust.

"What are you talking about Justin," mom asked Justin.

"I..It's not like this mom..it was just an accident" I said.

Mom was about to say something when Ava cut her in between and said " Let it be Justin they are going to be married it's normal between the couples don't make a fuss about it" It was quite hard for me to believe Ana is saying this who was fighting with me yesterday.

"Look my dear sister I know I was being a bitch yesterday, I am so sorry for that. I realized that he likes you and there's nothing I can do about this so hope you have a happy wedding life" Ana said maybe I was thinking too much besides she's my sister, no matter how she is. Anyways I am happy.

"It's ok Ana I am happy you understood," I said and she nodded while smiling.

"Common Rose, Ana it's time for dinner," Mom said while smiling at me, this is the first time she talked with me lovingly, maybe god finally heard all my wishes.

"Y..Yes mom coming"  I said while smiling at her

Mom served us dinner, and it was the first time she did something like this. My heart was literally floating in all emotions. My chain of thoughts got broken by my dad's voice.

"Listen everyone Mr. Romano texted me and said engagement will be held the day after tomorrow and Mr. Romano's aunt and sister will be coming tomorrow so everyone behave".

"Bu..but dad don't you think everything is happening very fast," Rose said

" it's all Mr. Romano's choice so don't dare to defy him," dad said sternly and I nodded and went to my room

I went to my room and opened my cupboard to get my phone for telling Jacob about my wedding. I was about to message him when my phone started ringing, I hesitatingly picked up the call.

"Wh..Who?"

"Forget me very soon baby girl"

"Xa..Xavier"