Chapter 21- "I'm not your mistress"

The sunlight peeking through the windows falls on Rose's lying figure on the floor. The mid-afternoon sunshine was illuminating the whole room with shine vanishing the darkness of the room but was unable to vanish the darkness lying in the hearts of two souls who were fighting their own battles, fighting their emotions so close to each other but still apart from each other. Longing and desperation for each other was visible to them but was not able to accept that. 

I groaned in pain my head was paining like someone was hammering my head, and the blazing sunshine was making my eyes hard to open

I groaned in pain my head was paining like someone was hammering my head, and the blazing sunshine was making my eyes hard to open. I slowly look around my surroundings, the whole room was lighted with sunlight making its beauty more enchanting but my smile soon fade away when the past incidents started running through my mind, Sam, Xavier's anger his, his kiss, and Jacob yeah Jacob I had to find him, I will save him at any cost. I immediately wiped my tears and ran towards the door and fortunately Xavier didn't lock the door. Only Xavier knows where is he and for finding Jacob I had to find Xavier first.

"You are a fool to think that he will tell you," my inner self said. If he will not then I will find him myself but I won't let his life be at stake because of me. But this lavish mansion is not less than any riddle doors and just doors everywhere but somehow I end up finding kitchen where maids were working they were giving me glances in disgust as soon as they saw and started whispering.

"Isn't she's that girl who married master even after knowing that he's already married" The blonde maid said.

"What else you can expect from a goldigger cindy" the other maid said I closed my eyes for a second after hearing their comments about me. People are always like this, judgemental, they are quick to give character certificate to a woman even when they are unaware of the truth but there's is nothing we can do something because this is the society we live in.

My thoughts halted when I heard the old maid scolding them to concentrate in their own lives. She slowly came towards me with a soft smile on her face, after so many days I saw someone smiling towards me with warmth without any malice. Somehow I collect the last ounces of my dignity and asked her "Ma'am can you please tell me where I can find Xa..Xavier?"

"Oh dear master is just arrived he must be in his room, its on the second floor take a lift from here you will directly reach his room." She said and I mumbled thank you and left from there. I took the lift and went to second floor and found only room with open door. I slowly took steps towards the room but what I saw made me froze on my spot Xavier and Andrea were kissing each other. I could feel my breaking heart. My eyes glistened with tears, looking at them kissing each other was stabbing me but as soon as Xavier saw me I ran away to my room. I stuffed my fist in my mouth to muffle my cries without caring that blood was oozing out from my fist. My cries turned into painful sobs when I saw a figure I front of me looking me with anger or maybe hatred. It was Andrea.

I slowly stood up and she said while gritting her teeth "Look how pathetic you are looking Rose. Don't you feel shame to come back again, don't you feel shame in wrecking my home and seducing my husband. I clearly told you not to show your face but look what kind of bitch you again back to seduce my husband".

"Look Andrea I didn't come here by my choice, its Xavier whi dragged me here, he threatened me---" I said but she was quick in between.

"Oh Rose whom you are kidding, do you think that I don't know that you love my Xavier but let me tell you one thing that I his wife legally and other woman like you, you know what's it called a mistress". Andrea said and left making me senses numb, a mistress. I.. I am not a mistress, I'm not.  I slowly sit on the couch gazing the same view but this time with no tears, my eyes were dry now with no tears but from inside, but from inside a hurricane was destroying me making me to end my life before being called a mistress by others also. I am not strong enough to take this every day. Sometimes words are more harsh and painful than any physical would to heal. I inwardly chuckled, what more is left a whore, goldigger and now mistress. Is this how I am going to live.

The chain of my thoughts got broke when I felt someone slowly shaking my shoulders making me coming out from my thoughts, it was Xavier with a plate of food in his hands I blankly looked at him like my body forgot all the emotions.

"Eat" Xavier said and placed the plate in front of me and turned around but before he left I said "Let me go".

Xavier turned around and said while squinting his eyes "What?"

"I said let me go". I stood up in front of him and said

"Some talking nonsense and eat, you are not going anywhere"he said

"Why?" my voice came out in a whisper, I was on the verge of crying.

"Because I said so" he said blankly

"And who are you to me huh, who are you to decide?"                                                                                 Stop treating me like you own me because I'm not your mistress" I screamed while holding his collar but he immediately jerked away and caught my wrist and twisted it behind my back and said while coming near to face "I will treat you the way I want, so just shut up and have your food" This was enough to make my anger rise I immediately pushed him hard and ran away from the door.

As soon as came near the stairs I felt the push on my back making me stumbled on my place and I fell from the stairs, my head hit hard at the corner of the stairs. I was feeling severe pain in my head and abdomen. I could feel the hot liquid running through my head. Last thing I saw in blurred vision was Xavier running towards while screaming my name and after that everything went blank.

 ⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hope you guys like this chapter

Please don't forget to vote it will encourage me to write more..💜

HAPPY READING💖

soulserenity's