Chapter 17- I Struck I

Look who's back after a long time, my studies and hectic schedule are binding me very tightly. I hope you all won't mind.

Before jumping into the chapter I want to warn you about our male lead being abusive and bipolar but eventually, you will see character development after some chapters. Without any more gibberish let's dive into the chapter.

***************************************************************************************

My eyes jerked open when I heard a gunshot. My mind was numb to register anything, when someone pulled me towards himself, again those gray orbs which were not blank but today they were holding something inside them...maybe hate. His next words shook my soul through the core.

"Going somewhere..amore".

"X..Xavier" I mumbled.

"Yes dear wifey, Xavier, going somewhere with your lover huh, I must say you've got the guts to fool me with this innocent face of yours," Xavier said while gritting his teeth, my all senses were numb by looking at his black pitched orbs which were holding something dark behind in them. My senses got alert when I realized he was taking me with him practically dragging me towards his car, his grip was stopping the blood flow of my wrist. I was thrashing and screaming to set myself free but my strength was nothing in front of him. 

"Xavier l..let me go, you are hurting me," I said and he suddenly halts his steps and pulled me towards him and cupped my cheek while gently rubbing the pad of his thumb but his eyes were looking somewhere else, my eyes followed his gaze. Tears started flowing from my eyes, his guards were aiming their guns toward Jacob, and blood was oozing out his forehead and mouth. 

"One more word from your mouth, my men will roast your dear lover's head" Xavier whispered near my ear making me freeze on my spot. The feeling of helplessness and patheticness was flowing in my veins for being weak, for not only not being able to save myself but for my only friend also who supported me in my every thick and thin. I hate myself for being always used and hurt but this time it's not only me who is hurt but my friend also, just because of me. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize it when we reach the mansion again. He furiously opened the door and pushed me hard making me stumble on the ground.

"Why are you doing this Xavier?" I whispered lowly

"Why I am doing this wifey, huh? Do you want me to just watch you when you were running away with your lover?" he hissed. That wifey word never felt that foreign to me but now, and why does he keep calling Jacob my lover? Does he really think that low of me?

"Wifey?" I chuckled painfully. "Am I? About Jacob being my lover, if he's really my lover don't you think we are equal Xavier? Mr. Romano, you are calling Jacob my lover because you're insecure about getting cheated on by a mere girl whom you have already cheated on, marrying her when you were already married to someone else. For the whole time, I  thought that I deserve all your hatred, paying for the sin of what my parents had committed but I was wrong I don't deserve all this, from the beginning I was just a scapegoat in this game of vengeance and hatred. You know what, I'm happy that your mom is not alive to see a monster like you". I screamed 

Author's pov

Everything went silent only the noise of the tight slap resonated in the whole mansion. The impact of the slap made Rose's face hit the ground, her forehead started bleeding, and tears were pooling out from her eyes. Xavier's whole body was shaking with anger, nerves were bulging from his forehead, and his eyes were red. He caught Rose by her hair making her wince in pain.

"Monster, huh? Let me show you what kind of monster I am". Xavier said while gritting his teeth and started dragging her towards the bedroom and pushed her on the bed and hovered over her and smashed his lips over her and started bitting them until they started bleeding. Rose was thrashing her tiny tiny fists on his chest but he didn't bulge. After tormenting her lips he started biting her jaw and neck leaving dark hickeys. His hands were roaming her body making her disgusted by his touch. He was not the same Xavier who showed her his love even if it was a lie but now she was disgusted with this man in front of her.

"Are you going to rape me now"? Rose screamed making Xavier freeze on his spot. He immediately stood up and went out by closing the door with a thud. Rose was still lying on the bed and curled herself in a fetal position. She was continuously sobbing, tears were flowing from her eyes, and a huge lump was formed in her throat making her breaths slow. Only the faint noise of sobs can be heard after some time they also vanished. Every emotion was so overwhelming for her causing her fragile heart to crush at every moment making her faint. Maybe losing consciousness was best for her for escaping reality even if it's just for a time being.

 ⊱・・✿・・⊰

________________________________________________________________________________

Kind of short..but please cooperate..

Don't forget to vote and comment.

HAPPY READING