Chapter 31- Crazy for you

It's been one week since Xavier got shot, he got discharged the day after that night

It's been one week since Xavier got shot, he got discharged the day after that night. That night holds a deep place in my heart. His longing eyes were enough for me to stay with him.  He's different from what I thought he was but he's the only one who made me feel wanted and who made me think that somewhere I'm loved. I don't care if I am in a delusion about being loved but I just wanted to live my happy even if it's for a short period of time. In my house silence was my biggest enemy it was eating me alive in that house but that night the silence between us was the most comforting healer. Words are always less to describe your heart and I felt that.

In this one week many things changed between us, he is no longer that cold Xavier anymore at least not in front of me. His eyes were always soft and playful in front of me which never fails to explode my heart. I got to know behind those cold gray eyes, there is a small child who is longing for love and care, losing your parents at a very small age is the most painful thing and his way to revenge took his childhood away just because of my father and I could only repay by giving him all my love left inside me. I know I can't deny our ill-fated relationship and I had to leave him soon. I just want to steal a few more moments of our togetherness and that will be enough for me to live my life happily because every love story doesn't have a happy ending.

"Rose come fast, I'm hungry" Xavier screamed making me come out of my thoughts. I immediately wiped my lone tear from my eyes and planted a small smile on my face and went inside his room and found him busy with his phone. I cleared my throat to catch his attention,  he immediately put his phone aside and looked at me with a wide smile and my heart just started thumping again. I wish he will smile like this every day and I could see him like this every day.

"Here you go," I said while extending the bowl in front of him and there we go again, his nose scrunched in disgust.

"You know even my dogs have food better than mine" he whined while I just chuckled looking at his antiques he's really a child in a grown man's body if you get to know him. I looked at him staring at me while I just raise my eyebrows in confusion and he just huffed.

"You are turning cold-hearted day by day Rose, I got shot and I can't even lift my hand and you are standing here doing nothing at least feed me," he said while I just looking at him bewildered like seriously he was using his same hand to use his phone and laptop didn't he felt pain at that time. I start feeding him but his eyes were just staring at me, his stares just make my heart jump every time, oh god save me.

"Di..Did you change your dres..dressing?" I asked while he just nodded negatively. I immediately took first aid and sat in front of him. I slowly removed his shirt, I swear on god I'm literally shivering to the core and if he is going to stare at me like this I'm going to faint soon due to increased heart rate and I'm damn sure I must be looking like a red tomato now.

I slowly removed the old bandage and started cleaning his wound with antiseptic, I hissed while cleaning his wound like I'm the one who is wounded. I was continuously blowing his wound to relieve the pain and wrapped a new bandage on it. I could still feel his stares at me but I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"Ca..Can you please staring me I..I can't work like the..this" I whispered while still looking down.

"Why? I'm just staring at what is mine" he whispered huskily near my ear making my eyes shot open and met his gray orbs which were intently staring at me with lots of emotions that I was unable to differentiate. My heart was riding a roller coaster because of our closeness. We were just staring at each other in silence but soon he broke the silence.

"You know Rose people use to call me crazy and I never mind but I think I've really gone crazy when I looked at your blue orbs for the first time," he said and I was close enough to faint, I was numb to react to anything and at that moment I just wanted to capture that moment and lock it inside my heart as a treasure. My eyes slowly went closed when he started reducing the distance between us. Our lips were brushing against each other but my eyes wide opened when I heard the breaking sound from the main hall. I looked at Xavier with confusion and he was looking at me with the same expression. We both immediately ran downstairs and found a person covered in his own blood. Tears started making their way from my eyes when I realized who was he, he was Jacob my body started shivering in fear. I immediately ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. He soon broke the hug and cupped my face and said "yo..you're fine?" I nodded while crying and soon his body went limp in my embrace and I immediately made him lay on the sofa. My mind was numb to understand the situation, how he got hurt but suddenly something clicked in my mind. Xavier was the one who was holding him captive. How can he do this? I wiped my tears and hold him by his collar and he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"How could you do this Xavier, is this how you are taking your revenge on me by hurting innocent people?" I screamed

"Listen Rose I..--------"

"I will not listen to anything today, I did whatever you told me to do but still you hurt him. Why are you behaving like you've changed when you actually didn't? You surely know how to make a fool of me" I screamed

Xavier angrily jerked my hand away from his collar and caught me from my waist and pulled me closer and said while gritting his teeth " For a god's sake I didn't do anything and I didn't even hold him captive. I set him free the same day I brought you to the mansion again and just think why would he come to my mansion if I held him captive" my anger started fading because I know whatever he is talking is making sense

"Th..Then why did you lied t..to me?" I asked 

"Bec..because I didn't have any way to make you stay with me, because I can't stay without you, because....

"I'm crazy for you"

⊱・・✿・・⊰

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote 💜

HAPPY READING💖

soulserenity's