Chapter 18- I Caught? I

Author's pov

The moonlight was peeking through the windows but the sleep was far away from her eyes. Today Xavier was so close to becoming an actual monster, he was so close to rape her that even the thoughts of this were enough to scare her to death. Today's horrible act left a deep scar on her wounded soul. For the sake of revenge, he was unknowingly hurting the innocent soul, he was breaking her without realizing sometimes broken things are hard to mend or maybe impossible to mend. The pain in both the souls was equally painful but both are fighting their demons separately which is ruining them.

When Andrea said Rose was behind all the shit, somewhat it was hard to believe but whom I am kidding she has some bastard's blood running in her veins, if not his daughter then who will follow his bloody footsteps? I was going to teach her the con...

When Andrea said Rose was behind all the shit, somewhat it was hard to believe but whom I am kidding she has some bastard's blood running in her veins, if not his daughter then who will follow his bloody footsteps? I was going to teach her the consequences of what she did, but when I heard that she ran away with some guy all I could see was red. Her cries for some boy and when she involved my mother I lost it and slapped her. For the whole damn time, I forgot about what she did to Andrea, at that time all I want her to show her place. I dragged her to my bedroom, I don't know what came inside me that I forced myself on her but my whole existence paused for a second when she said,

  "Are you going to rape me now"? 

I was so close to becoming the same monster as her father who raped my mother. No matter how much I want to take revenge for my parents' deaths but they never wanted me to become a monster. My whole office was a mess, the mess I created, my hands were bleeding due to hitting the mirror when I saw my reflection of the monster, of mine. My trance broke with my phone call, it was my aunt.

"Yes, aunt," 

" Xavier son, Andrea is going to discharge tomorrow. She will be happy if you pick her up from the hospital" aunt said.

"I am busy aunt I have an important meeting to attend tomorrow," I said

"Xavier Andrea is your wife and you have responsibilities towards her and I hope what you are not taking the wrong way like Andrea said," aunt said.

"Not you aunt, you know why I am doing all this and moreover about picking her up I will pick her but please don't think irrational things". I said while pressing my forehead's throbbing nerves.

Next morning

On the other side                                                                                                                                                              (In the hospital)

"Yes, she left, and don't worry about Xavier he doesn't know anything, just shedding some tears and blood was enough to make him against her. He hates her more now and even if he found her he's not gonna leave her easily he will destroy her with his own hands" Andrea said while smirking on call.