Chapter 11- Why me?

"No..no he can't leave me like this. I will not let him go like this". Rose wiped her tears, immediately stood up, and started running behind him."

 She was screaming his name but he didn't stop. He didn't even look at her for once. She was continuously shouting his, her throat started to hurt but his ears turned deaf to hear her screams and he left her..alone. 

Her legs gave up and she fell to the ground with a thud. She was drenched in the rain, she was shivering like a leaf due to the cold. She was staring at the sky covered with black clouds her tears were mixing with the rain drops. The feeling of betrayal still was not able to overpower her love for him. She was hating herself more for loving a person to that extent where she can't even hate him.

 She was hating herself more for loving a person to that extent where she can't even hate him

"So he left me. Rose, he left you like everyone he also hates you. I thought that god finally heard my wishes that's why he sent Xavier to me but I was wrong very wrong. I think I don't deserve happiness. What will mom and dad say after they get to know about this?

I gaze at my wedding ring on my finger. All those promises, that concern for me, saving me was all fake. I thought that if marrying him was the way to free myself from that jail then I will happily marry him unknowingly I fell for his fake concern. I never regretted anything in my life but now I am regretting loving him. What I ever did to him that he left me like this. I was already broken but today he killed my soul, he killed my will to live. 

I left her crying, I took my revenge

I left her crying, I took my revenge. I should celebrate, right? This is what I want I should be happy but why I am not getting peace? Why I am feeling like something bad is going to happen. No no, I should not feel pity for her, she deserves this. That bastard didn't feel pity for me and my parents but her cries are still echoing in my mind which is making me furious.  I was in my thoughts when I heard my phone and it was my uncle.

Giovanni: Where are you son and that girl? You didn't come yesterday we all were worried for you.

Xavier: Don't worry uncle, I am absolutely fine and about that girl... I left her, I took my revenge.

Giovanni: What do you mean you left her? Do you know what are you saying, everyone knows her as your wife if the media gets to know about this, our whole reputation will be doomed, and what about your revenge? Are you going to leave her this easily? Did you forget your mom's cries, is this what you call revenge for which you've waited for 18 years? Go and get her back and let her feel the same pain your mom felt.

I was fuming in anger not at her but on me, how can I just leave her like this. Uncle is right this is not enough. I punched the steering wheel in anger. But do I really want her to feel more pain? I'll get peace then, yes I know that's why I was not feeling happy. I called Sam to get her from that place not wanting to see her again. After some time Sam called and said, that house caught fire due to a short circuit and everything is destroyed which made my all senses gone. I immediately turned my car around and went to that place to get her. What I saw there made my breath stop. My heart was beating fast in fear while looking at the whole house burnt in front of me. I was staring at that house when I felt force on my face and it was Sam who punched me.

He held my collar and shouted, " What the hell you did to him.. huh? I told you she's innocent". I jerked him making him stumbled on his place and said " Why the fuck are you pitying her, or do you have feelings for that bastard's daughter". 

" You know what Xavier I do have feelings for her and that feeling is called sympathy and humanity which you don't have and that's the only difference between you and me which makes me human unlike you and why are you even searching for her I just hope that she's dead at least she would be in peace"  Sam said while gritting his teeth.

"Shut the fuck up, don't you dare to say that again she can't die like this. My revenge is still not completed. She's not dead I know that she has to suffer more" I said while Sam just chuckled mockingly and said " Whom you are lying to Xavier, me or you, just look at yourself, just the thought of her death is making you insane not because of your revenge because of guilt. You are guilty Xavier, you played with an innocent girl". His ridiculous talks were enough to make me lose my control and I caught his throat in a tight grip "Xavier Romano never felt guilty for his any doing, so just seal your mouth and get lost"

 I went inside the house and saw everything was burned and destroyed but don't know why her smile, her innocent face and our moments in this house were continuously clouding my thoughts. Thoughts of her death were pinching my heart. I was lost in my thoughts about the things Sam said to me then I felt something under my shoes I crouched down and saw the wedding ring which I made her wear. Tears started slipping down from my eyes I was scared, scared of losing her. I took the ring and put it on my chain along with my mom's ring.

"No no, she's not dead I know that I will find her," I said and ran outside and went to my car and started driving. With each and every moment my heart was sinking. I kept on driving while looking around and that's when I saw a girl in a white gown standing on the bridge, her hairs were flowing with the wind she was standing lifelessly and it was Rose. I was scared to death and started running towards her and caught her wrist making her fall down on me. She caught my shirt for support and looked up to me lifelessly and whispered

~Why me?

Hello, my lovely readers.

First of all, I am extremely sorry for the late update. I've been really busy because of my exams.

Please tell me your thoughts about this chapter and don't forget to vote.

With love

Soulserenitys❤️❤️

HAPPY READING💜