Chapter 40- One last time

"True love stories never have endings."

Author's pov

Now let's come to your mother Rose, when this all happened your mother was pregnant with you but I killed her soon after you were born and I had to bear your disgusting presence my whole life just to get the money your father had put under your name which you gonna get when you turned twenty-one. Even if I didn't get your money but the taste of yo...".

Before he could say anything further the loud noise of a gunshot echoed and blood oozed out from Alex's forehead.

Rose stared at his body resting lifelessly on the chair blood was oozing from his forehead, the man she loved her whole life as a father even after his abuse towards her is just not her culprit but also behind making her and Xavier orphans, his greed destroyed their lives, and somewhere she also shares his blood but this time she didn't even flinch with the sound of a gunshot when Xavier shot him nor she felt any kind of emotions towards him even a little. She simply turned around and walked out of the dungeon while Xavier was still holding the gun in his hand. He was now free from the swear he took on his parent's grave, his mind was as blank as a white canvas where only Rose's name was engraved on it. He threw the gun and immediately went behind Rose after giving a last glance to his uncle who was sobbing. His heart throbbed in pain when he saw her crying while hugging herself on the floor, he took steps towards her and slowly ran his hand on her head in a soothing way, Rose slowly looked up after sensing his presence with her tearful eyes. Xavier immediately crouched down in front of her and cupped her face and wiped her eyes to which Rose closed her eyes leaning to his touch and slowly he took her in his embrace gently running his hand through her hair.

"Shhh..I know it's too much for both of us but it's over now" Xavier whispered to which Rose looked up and sobbed "I..I'm sorry" she said.

"Why are you being sorry Rose when we both are equally the victims of Alex's greed," Xavier said but Rose kept on sobbing tightly clutching his shirt. He knows it's easier to say that Alex is no more in their lives even though he had avenged their parent's death but still everything is still hurting like fresh wounds and always will, no matter how deep the wound is but the remained scars always stays there to remind the pain.

Xavier sighed and cupped her face and pushed her hair behind her ears kissed her forehead and said "Take rest Rose, call me if you need anything, hmm?" he stood and was about to leave but Rose held his hand and said "Do..Don't go" she stood up and hugged him tightly while burying her face in his neck leaving wet kisses. Xavier silently groaned and slowly pushed her and said "Rose this is not right, you're not in your right mind".

"Pl..Please" She whispered shedding tears from her eyes. She knew exactly what she was pleading for but she care less she wanted to be selfish, selfish for him for the one last time.

"You will hate me tomorrow Rose," Xavier said with a lone tear falling from his eyes but she nodded negatively and that was enough to break the last straw of his patience.

Mature content ahead

Xavier smashed his lips over her gently kissing her expressing his all feelings to her, he pulled her closer leaving no space but soon the gentle kiss turned more passionate his one hand was on her neck while the other was gently caressing her back making her toes curl and her fist tightened clutching his shirt between them. His hand found the zipper of her dress on her back, he slowly pulled down the zipper making her gasp leaving her in just undergarments goosebumps erupted on her skin when air touched her bare body. He slowly lifted her in bridal style and slowly laid her on the bed still kissing her, his hands were slowly caressing her body making a small moan left from her mouth. He started leaving hickeys on her neck while her hands went to his dark curly locks making him groan, he looked into her eyes before leaving her completely bare in front of her eyes like asking her for the last because after that he knows there will be no way left but the longing in her eyes was enough to make him continue his action. His eyes trailed the site of her breast, he ducked his face in the valley of her breast leaving wet kisses. A loud moan erupted from her mouth when his tongue swirled around her pink bud while his hand was massaging the other. He stood up and removed his clothes while looking into her glossy eyes which were staring back into his with the same intensity. Xavier leaned to her and slowly wiped her tears and kissed her forehead which lingered for a few seconds. He slowly trailed his hands on her arms finally holding her hands in his before pushing him inside her while passionately kissing her. The whole night the room was filled with their moans and groans and most importantly leaving their feelings bare in front of each other. Both of them know each other's embrace is their solace, their desire for each other is not lust but the need, need to hold each other in their embrace together for eternity.  

Xavier slowly groaned when sunlight fell on his face, and his hand slowly caressed the side beside him, he opened his eyes when he find an empty bed beside him. He immediately wore his pant and started calling Rose but no one answered, with every second his heart was sinking in fear. He was searching for her like mad man but soon his eyes caught the site of the paper placed under the flower pot on the side table. He took slow steps towards the table and with shaking hands he hold the paper and read.

"If you are reading this it means I've already left. I don't know where I should start Xavier but all the time we have spent together I got to know that you're not a bad person Xavier, you suffered a lot and somewhere I feel guilty for that. I want to let you know you are the only man I've ever loved and maybe will always, last night, I don't regret any second of last night we have spend together it will always hold a special place in my heart maybe I am sounding selfish but I just wanted to build some last memories with you so I could cherish them my whole life. Every morning  I used to curse my cruel fate when I woke up but today I saw serenity, you, I saw you wish I could wake up like this every day but I couldn't I will not be able to look into your eyes with the thought of that my uncle is behind your every pain. You deserve the world, happiness, and love Xavier, give yourself a chance and live your life leaving your past behind including me. Maybe we could have had a better ending if our circumstances. At last, I want to confess for the one last time that I love you forever and ever."                                                                          

~Rose

to be continued

⊱・・✿・・⊰

*Coughing* this is the first time I've ever written smut please let me know your thoughts...

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote 💜

HAPPY READING💖