Chapter 7- Engaged

" Are you okay dear, don't worry about the wedding I told you this wedding is not going to happen right?

No mom let this wedding happen and let her be happy for some time. Someone else is all set to ruin her" Ana said and started laughing like a maniac making Judy confuse.

"What are you saying Ana, I am not understanding anything," Judy said

"You'll know soon mom," Ana said

Next morning

"Oh god, what is happening to me why I am feeling so nervous just on engagement. If I am like this on my engagement then I am sure I will definitely gonna faint at my wedding. What the hell, why I am pacing in my room like a crazy bull" Rose mumbled while biting her nails.

Little did she know the person whom she starts to care, the person with whom she's building the castle of happiness in her mind has no meaning of love in his life especially the daughter of her enemy who is behind his agony, his parentless childhood. The person who is burning in the fire of revenge for 18 years will burn her to the core.

The young girl is sitting in front of her dressing in a blue grown which is hugging her each and every curve like the dress is just made for her. Beauticians were adorning her angelic face with makeup but makeup is still less for adorning the bright glow on her face. The girl looked herself in the mirror with a bright smile, her eyes were shedding tears but this time not because of pain but because of happiness. Her heart was feeling turmoil of emotions like happiness, peace, or maybe love.

"It's time to go dear," Judy said while looking at the little beauty looking like a fairy while smiling but from inside she is burning because of jealousy

"It's time to go dear," Judy said while looking at the little beauty looking like a fairy while smiling but from inside she is burning because of jealousy. Being naive Rose hugged her mom thinking she finally got her mother's love for which she's longing since childhood.

"Let's go dear," Judy said after detaching Rose from her. A fake smile was plastered on her face being innocent Rose was unable to realize her mother's loth for her.

The whole venue is covered with white and pink roses and surrounded by golden lights making it like a set of a fairytale. The entrance of the venue had X&R initials written on it with flowers making Rose look at it in awe. Her heartbeats were getting heavier and heavier with each step she's taking toward him. Xavier almost forgot to breathe for a second looking at the little beauty who was smiling shyly while looking towards him.

Xavier approaches her and holds her hand making a jolt of electricity run down to her spine.

"You're looking gorgeous..Rose" He said making her cheeks red due to shyness. But what made her surprised was Xavier's confession in front of everyone.

"Rose I know everything is happening very quickly but I want you to give a chance to our relationship. Will you marry me" Xavier said while smiling at Rose who was shedding tears in happiness. But from inside he was raging, his each and every word was like a flame which is soon going to burn her.

Rose nodded her head with a bright smile on her face and Xavier slipped the ring in her finger he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes with the feeling of ecstasy.  She was feeling the happiest moments of her life unaware of the disaster is going to come in her life, unaware of the fake masks of happiness people are wearing around her.

"I have an announcement to make," Xavier said making everyone's attention towards him                      " I want to marry Rose as soon as possible. So we are getting married the day after tomorrow because I can't wait anymore". Xavier said with a dark expression and immediately covered it with a smile.

After the engagement, everyone went to their houses. Xavier was continuously staring outside the window of his room with a void expression. His trance halted when he heard his phone.

"Yes..hmm coming," Xavier said and went out and reached a penthouse covered by a bulk of bodyguards. He went inside and saw a man probably in his late 50 sitting on the chair of his big mahogany table inside his study.

"How are you uncle?". Xavier said.

"Fine son..Giovanni ( Xavier's uncle) said and started walking towards him. 

"Your engagement news is everywhere still after taking so many precautions," Giovanni said

"Yes uncle, it must be paparazzi don't worry I'll take care of it," Xavier said

"Do you know son why I called you, to give you something I always hid it from you but now I want to give you something". Giovanni forwarded his hand in front of Xavier.

"You know what is this son, this is your mother's wedding ring look at this carefully this ring is still red in your mother's blood. Remember your mother's scream, what that bastard did to your mother. "Don't have mercy for that bastard's daughter. Don't let your heart take over your mind. Do you understand what I am saying son" Giovanni said.

" Yes uncle I won't. I'll make their lives miserable, especially Rose's". Xavier said while clenching his mother's ring in his fists with tears in his eyes.

"Good son, now go and meet Andrea she's crying since after your engagement," Giovanni said

Xavier came out of his study and put his mother's ring in a chain and wore it. He knocked on Andrea's room door and saw her crying hysterically.

"Oh, so you are here Xavier". Andrea said while crying

"What the hell Andrea what's your fucking problem. Why are you not understanding anything". Xavier said irritatingly

"I am not understanding anything, Xavier you already know why I am doing this all. I saw the way you look at her. Do you think you can fool me?.. huh. You are also aware that she's is cooling the rage of your revenge. You are falling for her goddammit" Andrea shouted while crying

"Just fucking stop Andrea just stop. Don't you dare to say any word. I am not falling for her nor ever will. She's the daughter of fucking killer of my mother and father. I am marrying her just for revenge and it will be better if you lock this thing in your mind". Xavier shouted in rage

Revenge huh..Every single person knows that she's your fiance. What about me Xavier what about me? Do you ever think of me as you think for her when I am your fucking

~Wife

Hello my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well and thank you for showering your love to this book it means a lot to me. Your each and every vote, comments are enough to make my day. Hope you will continue to shower your love like this.♥️♥️

Hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts about Andrea.

With love♥️

soulserenitys

HAPPY READING💜