Chapter 20- "I can't have feelings for her"

Before diving into the chapter I would like to thank all the lovely readers here who gave me 800  views in a day and we freaking crossed 2K. It really means a lot to me. Your support inspires me to do more better. Once again thank you to all readers❤️❤️❤️.

Let's dive into the chapter.

********

"Are you that desperate to run away from that you even started whoring around my best friend or do you want that much male attention that you are seducing them? Oh my dear Rose you should have come to me, trust me I would have satisfied your thirst. You won't feel unsatisfied by my service." Xavier said near my ear making disgust crawl through my veins. I closed my eyes due to his disgusting words. His words were crushing each and every ounce of my self-respect. This utter humiliation was a slap to my existence whose sound was resonating inside my soul.

I slowly opened my eyes while collecting the strings of my respect and whispered audibly "You know what Xavier once someone asked me what I regret the most in my life at that time I was very proud to say that I don't regret anything in my life but now-

"Loving you is my biggest regret" I whispered while looking straight into his eyes. His gray eyes were turned dark in anger, I hissed in pain when his hold tightened on my shoulders. He slightly cupped my cheek and wiped the loan tear with the pad of his thumb. Our noses were colliding with each other due to close intimacy.

"Oh my dear Rose, save your tears baby you gonna need them soon, and about your regret, don't worry I will soon make you regret your own existence and you are in no position to mess with me, remember that lover boy Jacob is still with me and your behavior will decide his fate".  Xavier whispered while smirking darkly. My anger and my consciousness went numb for a second after hearing Jacob's name from his mouth. I know Xavier is capable to do anything and because of me, my only friend who was always there for is in a pit of danger just because of me.

"You ca..can't do this to h..him" I whispered while sobbing.

"I can and I will, Amore," Xavier said with a smirk and tucked my hair strand behind my ear.

I immediately caught his collar, his smirk went wide making my anger reached its peak and I screamed "Don't you dare to touch him, or else I will----"

"You will what, Rose hmm, what will you do?" Xavier said calmly

"I..I..I.." The only words left from my mouth and only one thought ran through my helplessness, at that time I realized the importance of power and dominance. I felt like a mere lamb in the world of wolfs who can easily vanish my existence for their hunger without any remorse.