*Chapter 1*

a/n.

Well hello...

Most people don't read this bit, (well at least I don't) so I'm going to try to keep it short and sweet.

First thing first...
This book was written when I was 13. Read at your own risk...

1) Just because I write about abuse and patriarchal environments, doesn't mean I agree with it!

Trust me when I say, there's some controversial characters. Some that will  irritate you and probably bring out a side of you that you didn't even know was there.

(Pre warning.)

2) Don't copy my book.

All rights are reserved to me. All characters, settings and events come from my imagination.

I have not given permission for my book to be published anywhere else except for wattpad, so if it is seen elsewhere it is a breach of copy right. And you can get into serious trouble for it.

I have spent years writing this plot and all these immoral and messed up characters that undoubtedly make you want to pull out your hair... come from my fantastic imagination.  

Any similarities in 60DWDB and any other books is simply a coincidence. All settings, events, characters and plot twist, come from moi.

I'm not interested in publishing my book anywhere else except from Wattpad for now. I will let you guys know when I'm ready to publish it elsewhere.

3) THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED. It's just a draft, meaning the spelling and punctuation isn't perfect: not one bit!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

4) You're a reader, not my editor. I shouldn't have to elaborate.

5) DON'T BE RUDE AND PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS ON HERE, PLEASE.

6)I'm very flattered by the fact that people want to translate my book, but no thank you for now.

7) If you want to chat talk to me directly on messages ❤️

8) IF UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU DON'T LIKE THE BOOK, EXIT!

I can not stress this enough, you leave hateful comments, they are DELETED AND YOU ARE BLOCKED.

SIMPLE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TEA DON'T DRINK IT.

You don't understand how difficult it is writing and putting out material only for people to write a whole page of hate.

Bullying comes in all forms.

Don't be in a position where you might come across as one.

If you are re-reading (welcome back! Nice seeing your beautiful face) please comment with the hashtag #rr!

Anyways, let me stop rambling.

Enjoy.....

------------------------------------
"Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over... She began to fly" Unknown.
-----------------------------------