Part 56

_____________
"When the devil stares at you straight in the face, do you know what you do? You grab him by the horns and tell him to fuck off."
~Damien Black
_____________
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
AND SHOW ME SOME LOVEEE💕💕💕
*~*
Previously on 60DWDB:

Before me is the bodyguard that Damien had beat up and fired after he groped me and next to him is a man that I never thought I would ever see again.

A man that has haunted me in my dreams ever since that day.

This must be a nightmare.

I need to wake up! This must be a nightmare!

My lips tremble and my body is paralyzed with fear.

"C-CHRIS?"
*•*

"C-c-chris." He mocks me. "Are you a DJ now? Stupid bitch." Pulling my hair he looks me in the eye.

"Do I look like Christopher to you?" I stay silent scared that he will hit me again if I say something to upset him.

But his statement makes me look at his features, at first glance he looked like Chris, the height, the skin, the voice... but now that I look closer, it's not him.

This man has crooked teeth, whilst Chris had the straightest of teeth, his eyes are lighter than as well.

"We are his cousins!" The man next to him shouts. "Fuck you are slow!"

Well that makes more sense.

So the time I got out the hospital he was my bodyguard knowing fully well that the reason I was in a coma was because of his cousin.

At this point everyone is related, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out that he was my brother too.

I should have know that there was something off with this guy.

The way he kept touching me, and speaking to me, I should have put two and two together.

This is so messed up!

I'm so done with the people in that family, can't they just leave me the fuck alone!

Ugh, my head is pounding right now.

At this point I don't even have to be a doctor to know that by the end of this I'm going to have a badass concussion. The way he is pulling on my hair as if it is a leash, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw clamps of it on the floor.

"What do you want from me?" They both laugh.

"Your maniac boyfriend fucked me up, and got my cousin in prison. What do you think we want from you?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not really sure, I have nothing to offer."

"Don't get fucking smart with us, we will kill you right now if you're not careful." One of them shout at me, I flinch from his words.

"I have stared death in the eyes. I am not scared of both of you." I shrug my shoulders.

I can feel the hate they have for me rollin off them in heaps, the resentment that has been manifesting within them for all these months, and they are ready to punish me for all these feelings.

And to be honest, I'm fucking tired of this shit!

I'm sick of people coming after me.

I'm sick of people trying to kill me.

And most importantly I'm sick of people saving me at the end of the day, this time, I'm going to save myself.

"I'm not Chris. I will fucking kill you with a smirk on my face. We have been looking for you for a while and every single time we would get closer to finding you, Damien would move your location."