Part 12

________________________
Remember, this is only a temporary season. Things get better.
________________________

"Amber are you going to answer and tell me what the hell that was?" Maria whispers, as if Damien was still in the room.

"What the hell what was?" I ask.

Play dumb, because you sure as hell don't know what just happened.

Oh wait! I know you were a weak ass  teenager that couldn't even stand up to person if your life depended on it.

Shut up! My subconscious is driving me mad!

"Don't act stupid." Maria sniggers, playfully glaring at me.

"I really don't know what you're on about."

"Sure."

"How was your day, by the way? Except from what just happened of course." I walk pass her and enter the kitchen.

Only to see all the plates that were supposed to be in the cupboard are now smashed on the ground. I gasp and turn around to look at Maria.

"That was how my day was." She passes me and grabs a broom.

"What happened?" I screech, grabbing the bin to help her. Ms Black will be so upset, I'm pretty sure every plate is broken.

"Well, as soon as you left, Damien was in the most sour mood, and he kept pacing the house and then at 6:00 on the dot, he literally exploded." She explains, her eyes watering. "It was fucking scary. He kept shouting and breaking things."

So many questions run through my mind, like, why was he upset when I left? Why is he always so angry? Did something happen to him as a kid?

"Amber, are you even listening?" Maria questions, as she starts to brush up the mess.

I quickly snap out of my frenzy and focus on Maria instead of my nosy inner 'id'.

"Yeah! Of course."

No I'm not.

"So what's with you and Blake?" Maria asks.

And most of the evening continues in that manner, with her asking questions and me answering as if I was listening and not thinking about the current situation I'm in.

That night Damien did not return.

And the next after that.

And the one after that too.

But I'm not worried or anything! I really don't care about the fact that I almost kissed lucifers offspring and at that exact moment he disappeared.

No! I really don't give a flying chicken!

Trust me!

And plus, I know he's still alive because he makes Maria drop meals at wherever he his currently staying at.

To be honest, I never knew I was so horrible that he had to change houses to avoid me.

But hey, it doesn't bother me!

It doesn't bother me at all! In fac-

"Amber your phone is ringing!" I quickly snap out of my ranting and look at Maria.

"What?"

"I said your phone is ringing." She replies, looking like she is about to kill a pigeon. "It has been ringing for 5 minutes straight."

"Sorry" I smile apologetically and pick up the phone. "Hello?"

Only to hear Ms Blacks tired voice. "Before I start to explain, I'm sorry."

What?
*********************************

Wow! Is that a plot twist I hear?

Where is Damien?

How's Blake?

Comment and like if you would like more regular post!

Stay happy guys,

Grace Tia.