Part 31

Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath...

Justin Bieber.

***********************************

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE

DEDICATED TO SarafinaDream and
GoodVibess11 ♥️♥️

PREVIOUSLY ON 60 DAYS WITH DAMIEN BLACK:

It's only then Blake lets out a string of words, that completely broke hell lose: "Ones man trash, is another mans treasure. Isn't that right brother?" I gasp. Did he just say brother?

****

I gasp in shock as my mind isn't able to comprehend what just came out of Blake's mouth.

Did he just say brother? As in related? All of this doesn't make sense, if they were brothers wouldn't they have the same surname? Or have similar resemblances?

I watch Damien's body tenses, every single one of his nerves awakened by the simple yet completely destructive words uttered from Blake's mouth.

My eyes shut. I know that Damien's going to attack him any minuet now; his beard that covers his chin fails to cover his ticking jaw that is an indication of his next movements.

Movements that although I haven't seen for 5 years, I am still accustom to.

"What brother shocked that your prisoner has told me? Scared your own mother that you bloody torture has told me?" Blake shouts comes out from behind me, and my eyes widen.

Mother

Torture?

They all merge together. Oh Damien, what have you done?

I want to intervene but I watch Chris shake his head, almost as if to tell me to let them air it out themselves. I see him slowly leave the room. Typical Chris, leaving me in the middle of a tempest.

"You know nothing you dickless boy." Damien's mouth is in a straight line.

"I know you have been black mailing her, black mailing me for 5 fucking years."

Damien says nothing, his glance moves to me. Almost as if he is scared for me to find out what he has done. In some sort of strange way I hold the same glance within his eyes. Do I really want to know?

Yes! You know you want to know what he has been up to, stop playing!

"It can get much worse." Damien's voice is the calm before the tempest.

"For who brother? You, me, mum or Amber? Because if it gets worse than this, it would be equivalent to hell."

"Then I would advice you to trod carefully boy." I watch Blake snort at Damien's words resulting in Damien's jaw to go faster.

"You act as if you are a saint, when you are as bad as me if not even worse!" Damien's words are muffled by his clenched teeth. "At least Amber knows I'm a fucking prick, this won't come to a surprise to her. She knows I'm capable of bloody murder! But she thinks your a saint lets see what she thinks of you after this Michael."

My brows come together, who the hell is Michael? I my eyes move to Blake's who is watching me, his brows come together in worry.

"Amber don't be fooled. Sometimes it's better to stay with your devil than to go look for another elsewhere." His blue eyes lose it's cold glint for a millisecond and I gasp as I see the raw emotion penetrate through.

"I may be a dick. A fucking ass hole, even. But I'm your devil."

And with that I watch as Damien, leaves the apartment. His walk enlaced with dominance and finality. My gut twist. Not only because the events that just transpired but because of well everything. Damien's contradictive words...

A whore... Worthless and than carry my children... Your devil.

I think it's fair to come to the conclusion that Damien is bipolar, one second hot then the next cold.

My brain mushes, trying to collect every single bit of information that has just transpired over the few minuets.

"Amber I'm sorry." I turn around at the sound of Blake's voice. His kind eyes look at me all over, as I watch him.

"All of this is a mess. I should of came to straight after everything was sorted." Blake or Michael hell I don't know tries to touch me but I move back.

"What the hell is going on Blake? What was Damien talking about what where you talking about?" My voice raises.

"All of this is just strange!" I lift my hands in the air.

"Strange? I don't think so. It's because you don't understand the whole story Amber. He has been playing you all along." He crosses his arms.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" Playing me? I don't understand how, I don't understand anything that is going on really.

"How about dinner tonight Amber? Just me and you?" I raise my eyebrows at his proposal.

"Blak-"

"I have a lot to tell you Amber, why I have been gone for so long. To explain, to redeem myself. It's not what it seems Amber!"

I look down at my finger nails, I'm not that little girl anymore the one they played cat and mouse with. I'm grown now, and to be honest I don't have time to be running from the ghost of my past which in this case is both Damien and Blake.

However, I do want closure. I do want to be done with this whole fiasco once and for all.

"Fine." I nod at him. His face instantly lights up as his mouth stretches into a small smile.

"You won't regret this Amber! I will pick you up tonight." He comes and hugs me. I let him, my body numb.

"I will tell you everything Belle." He whispers into my hair. I quickly gasp from the fact that he has called me belle.

"What did you just call me?"

"Like I said, I have a lot to talk to you about Amber." I watch him leave his stride confident.

What the hell is going on?

Why is everyone calling me belle all the time?

Before Blake leaves, I quickly call him back. "Can I at least know your name?"

"My name is Michael. Michael Black, see you tonight belle." And with that the slam of my apartment door is heard.

**********
SOOOOO... Blake becomes Michael Black!

A lot of twist coming up guys!

But for now who do you ship with Amber?

Michael Black or Damien Black?

38 IN ROMANCE GUYYYYYYYS: WE ARE NEARLY THERRRRREEE ❤️❤️🙌🏽