Part 22

----------------------------------------
For you I will do anything.
_______________________

"He never drinks without cause." Dinho rubs his eyes with the palm of his hands while I stay sitting on the bed near Damien still confused.

After a good 10 minuets of me and Dinho dragging Damien up the stairs that seemed like they where trying to reach heaven, we decided it was best we leave him in a random room in the house instead of taking him to the top floor.

He hasn't yet taken his head out of the crook of neck, resulting in my body taking an awkward angle.

And every time me or Dinho try to make him move he just mutters "fuck the fuck off" or "mine to keep" or "I will kill you if you move her away" or... well you get the point.

Which is, Damien is completely and utterly drunk at now 2 in the morning; resulting in him saying things he doesn't mean.

Things that quite frankly causes my heart to butter up, leave my chest and instead sleep in my stomach.

"I'm sorry Amber." Dinho sighs.

"It's fine." I reassure him softly. The thing is I don't actually mind trying to nurse him.

It will help me in the grand scheme of things to unlock him, to see what he really thinks, to see what Andrea means when she says 'his not as bad as you think.' and him being drunk allows me to do that.

Am I taking advantage? Hell yeah.

Do I feel guilty to use his disadvantage to my advantage? Hell no.

Dinho sighs again. "I know I'm his employee, but as someone that I has seen him grow up I can tell you that he isn't normally..." he hesitates to finish his sentence and I giggle softly, causing Damien to growl lightly and snake his hands around my waist.

My body tilts at a more awkward angle and Dinho tucks his head in his hands. "He isn't normally, he hasn't been-" he huffs, and I give him an encouraging smile, hoping he will give me abit more information on the mysterious sleeping man.

I would be literally happy with anything info.

He spares a glance at Damien I'm guessing to make sure he is sleeping, he then clears his throat.

"I remember when I was first hired by Damien's father, a older version of Damien in every sense of the word. He was strong, rich and most important powerful. However that's not the status the Black family was when I was first hired. So I was one of the few to witness the up rise of the Black empire." I clear my throat as I feel it become a bit scratchy but I'm guessing that's only because of the information being proceeded.

I never knew much about the Black family.

My mother never told me anything, all I knew was that she was best friends with Damien's mother : lorien that I saw once in a while.

But then again nothing ever raised to peek my interest until now.

"The Black family lived in a middle class house, it was small but homily with lorien always cooking cookies. It was a nice atmosphere and all I had to do was take Damien to and from school. It was the easiest job, considering he was a polite 3 year old and the pay was great." He looks up at the celling with a fade smile on his face.

I say nothing.

"Next to the house was another house with a single mother and a daughter." He stops looking at the ceiling and looks at me.