Part 54

====================================INSERT A QUOTE: best one will be used for the next chapter!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
(Show me some looveeee♥️♥️)

*~*

"And this is your kitchen, it has been designed by Chantal Augur one of the top interior designers in the city." I nod my head as my assistant Daniella takes me around my new kitchen.

The place is spacious but too bland, one thing that I'm going to have to change by adding a few splashes of colour here and there.

I stay silent however watching my assistant fuss around to make sure I am content. She is a curvy woman with big curly hair that makes a powerful statement and from what I have seen she isn't trying to kill me, so good start?

She smiles brightly at me and smooths out her skirt, a habit I'm assuming.

"Thank you for taking me around Daniella." She huffs a little bit, dismissing my statement.

"No worries!" She starts to walk out but quickly looks back, her brown eyes watching me with a weird glance.

I want to shout at her, tell her and the whole words to stop pitying me, but instead I just smile at her.

"Ms Williams, I know we don't know each other, but I left my number and my snapchat in your organiser, just in case you need someone to run to the store for you or... if you need a friend to talk to."

"I appreciate it Daniella and you can call me Amber." She smiles brightly at me and leaves the apartment allowing me to let out a sad sigh.

Alone again.

I wish I could stay with my mother but I know that she wants to have a house without a ball of sad energy walking around damping everything around. Anyways I need to clean up my act and getting my own space is the first part in doing so.

I groan as I pull off my heels and walk to my room, Daniel had all my clothes and belongings placed in my room and arranged. I found it very weird considering the fact that I have never allowed for anyone to pack for me, but he convinced me that they are professionals and know what they are doing.

And God knows that I will do anything to avoid any form of work.

The theme of the room is white and even the large TV stuck on the wall is white, I sigh as I watch the blank TV. If I turn that thing on again I'm sure that I will see his face.

And I don't want to, not now or ever to be honest.

Since that horrid day, I have been feeling... heavy.

I don't know how to explain it. I just feel as if there is a cloud constantly following me, constantly strangling me to block out all the air from coming in or out, constantly putting out any from of light in sight, constantly tramping me in my morbid thoughts.

And he did that. Damien did that to me, to my heart.

You know the problem with the heart is that it plays such a fundamental function in our bodies, so when you pass it over to someone you are potentially risking everything. To have your heart broken consistently by the man who you thought was suppose to protect it... words can not describe the pain.

I think back to the moment in the office with Daniel Featherstone when my heart broke for the hundredth time.

I was about to comment on his lack of professionalism but then an image on the television takes over my attention.