Part 38

___________________________

Ignorance or Knowledge?

__________________________

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

🌸Pretty please...🌸

'Who's this baby?" Kalebs voice rumbles, I wince.

Just great.

Damiens faces stays normal, but I watch as he clenches and unclenches in order to get rid of the anger circlating his body in rounds. What the hell is Kaleb thinking? Oh lord, my mother has caused my death this time.

"Baby?" Damien questions in a mocking tone. He raises his eyebrows and turns to look at me. I step away from Kaleb and look at him in confusion.

Look, I think he is super attractive, beautiful even, but he can't be calling me baby and putting his hands around me like that, espically not in front of Damien. Oh, God. This is a mess.

"Yes Baby, or sugar or my voilent little clumsy bear." My eyes widen at his words and I look up to him with eyes that say: SHUT THE HELL UP NOW! But that does'nt seem to bother him as he crosses his hands over his chest and quirks an eyebrow at Damien.

"Really?" Damien steps forwades, his face calm, but his actions contradictary as he pulls up his sleves and puts down his leather bag.

"Okay, Okay, enough!" I finnaly step in, both the men look at me, and I roll my eyes. "Clearly, my mother has set us all up!" Damiens face stays blank as Kaleb looks at me with amusement.

"We just need to look for a way out of the camp site." I cross my arms.

"I gave my car to your mum." Kaleb says with a chuckle at the end, finding the whole suitation hallrious. But I don't see the comedy in this.

"What about you Mr Black?" I ask with a formal voice, showing absolote zero emotions. He winces and sighs, it takes him a moment to reply but when he does I wish he hadn't.

"I told my driver to go back with the car." DAMMMMMMMN ITTTTTTTT!

Are you really telling me that im stuck with two men in the middle of no where?

"Well I guess we are stuck then?"Kaleb takes a string of my hair and twirls it around his finger, I push him away playfully. Is he doing this on purpose to get a rise out of Damien or what?

I nod. " I guess you're right, lets just try to tolerate, each other okay..." Awkward silence fills the air. Fill it, quickly Amber! "Kaleb this is Damien Black, he I-"

"Her man." My eyes widen at his words and he walks closer to us, his eyes zoomed on Kaleb in distaste, while Kaleb's stay trained on mine.

"You're man?"

"No not my man!" I put my hands in surrender and take two steps away from the men.

"So what is he?" his eyebrows raise in question.

"He is more like a married man!" Damien's face nearly turns red, at my words as he pushes back his hair in anger.

"Right..." Kaleb drifts off and once again the awkward silence fill the air.

1 elephant... 2 elephants... 3 elephants... 1 zebebr-

"Look mate, it seems we started on the wrong foot?" Kaleb walks closer to Damien and extends his hand "My name is Kaleb Walker. I'm a police Officer, and Amber's perminate neighbour." We all wait for Damien to extend his hand, but instead all he does is leave.