Part 45

Lies always come out of the dark, you just need to find the light to expose it.
~ Ambers mother.
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Vote
Share
Comment
🌸You know you want too..🌸

PREVIOUSLY ON 6O DWDB:
"I'm here to tell you the truth about everything Amber, I can't stand here and watch the love of my life fall in love with someone else! I can't watch you slip through my fingers! I'm here to tell you everything Amber."

~~~*~~~

My eyes widen at his words and I look at him as if he has grown two heads.

What is going on?

My mind relays the words he had uttered with much passion...

Love of my life .

I'm here to tell you everything.

"Damien, are you sure you are not drunk?" I ask quietly, trying to get out of his arms.

He shakes his head, reluctantly letting me go.

"Baby, listen to me! Let me in, I don't have much time left." His voice holds elements of fear and apprehensiveness.

I look into his blue eyes and way out my choices. Why is it after so much time he is coming after me once again.

I gave him the chance at the campsite to fight for what we had, but he didn't.

Should I let him in?

I don't think I should.

"Damien, you have to go." I say, my voice strong.

His eyes instantly start to water and he raises my chin with his fingers. "Bella, stop this! I don't have time."

When I don't say nothing, he groans and mutter a "Please." His voice cracks at the end and I close my eyes.

I don't want him to think that I'm weak, and that he can just pull me close when he wants, just to push me away when he no longer desires me.

But, seeing him like this, with bags surrounding his eyes and with him pleading me, I can't help but feel weak.

I can't help but feel as if I'm once again his prisoner.

"10 minutes, Damien." He lets out a sigh and I move out the way to let him come inside.

It seems as if he is scared to sit down as he looks around the apartment with fear. "You can sit down, you know?" I say gently, scared that I will set him off any second now.

His blue eyes turn to look at me, and he nods, pushing his hair back.

My mind reels and I watch him silently.

What has happened to the Damien that couldn't go a second without saying a swear word?

What has happened to his strength and his need to control everything?

I can't see that anymore. Instead all I see is a man that is scared and tired.

With silence still prevailing between us, I go and sit next to Damien. The distance however doesn't seem to please him as he takes me by the waist and pulls me close to him.

He buries his nose in my neck and mutters a single word that almost makes corrupts my heart- "Home."

"Damien, if you are going to be here, you need to start explaining yourself." I say, gently pulling him off me.