Part 47

Suffocated.

With air, that surrounds my nostrils.

Suffocated.

With freedom in my grasp.

- Freedom in my grasp: By Grace Tia.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Don't be lazy...

I know you just ignored that *don't be lazy line* but seriously!

VOTE- Love ya ❤️❤️

PREVIOUSLY ON 6ODWDB...

Betrayal, my mind keeps on repeating. Betrayal!

What is happening? Why is this happening to me again?

"Look Maria, the two bitches have finally fallen into our hole." Chris suddenly gets up and takes out a gun....

*~*

I let out a loud scream and grab onto Damien's arm. He calms me by kissing my forehead.

"You son of a bitch, it was you all along." Damien says, his voice surprisingly very calm.

But I'm not focused on that right now, all I keep on thinking is about the fact that my bestfriend of so many years, is in front of me holding me at gunpoint.

The same man, that would run around the office leaving trails of Oreo's for me to find him.

The same man that promised to be my spinal cord, is the same one that is breaking me in half.

My mind goes back to the time I caught Maria with Damien, that in a way was her holding a gun to my head, this instance is no different.

I watch as Chris turns around and smirks at Maria. "It was actually me and a lot of people, that hate your guts." He walks closer to Damien.

"That reminds me, Maria call them, I'm sure they want to watch this." Maria lets out a small giggle that penetrates through my being and picks up her phone.

"How could you do this Chris? I thought I could trust you." My voice is on the verge of shouting.

"Oh, shut the hell up." He rolls his eyes. Huh?

"You actually thought I liked you? Seriously?" He lets out a venomous cackle, Maria joins him.

"Do you hear that M?" he turns to look at Maria.

"Yeah, the bitch thought you actually liked her!" She mocks. "As if!"

I hear Damien growl quietly his jaw clenching.

"I never liked you, idiot!" Chris's hand points the gun at me. "Actually, you were not that bad, I enjoyed you undressing in front of me throughout the years and whatever..." My eyes widen.

"Repeat that one more time, you fuc-" I don't let Damien finish his sentence as I tug him back slightly. The last thing I need is Damien's possessive side kicking in.

"Look." He says softly. "It's nothing personal. I needed you to get to him. Simple." He tells me, his lips tilting into a sadistic smile.

"Why Chris? Why?" My words are winded out slightly as I start to lose my breath.